Indian Speed Database

CG

Ishant Sharma is brought back but Varun don't get a game,after being in form for 18 months when manish was rejected every time,he has finally broken down and looks like he does not knw How to hold a bat......shame,feel bad for young indians WITHOUT big-daddies :((

yesterday on AAj tak i saw some glimpses of KKR practice session where ganguly was batting and a young pacer was bowling to him and he was actually bowling quick..ganguly was uncomfortable against..i saw his 2 deliveries..one of which was a yorker and SG could not touch that delivery he missed...maybe that guy is Varun Aaron and he was looking quick there

yesterday on AAj tak i saw some glimpses of KKR practice session where ganguly was batting and a young pacer was bowling to him and he was actually bowling quick..ganguly was uncomfortable against..i saw his 2 deliveries..one of which was a yorker and SG could not touch that delivery he missed...maybe that guy is Varun Aaron and he was looking quick there
This one? team-vaaron.png

Umesh 's 2nd ball and it is 143.4 kph and the next ball 144.3kph.........3rd is 145.6!!!,4th is a wide at 143.4Kph,5th is 140.0 KPH,last ball 144.5 KPH this fellow surely has pace hurray,he is doing it in Chennai humidity!!!

looks like umesh will be having only 1 over today and will be dropped again next match....I smell some serious conspiracy..NANNES bowling at 136 is again said 2 be QUICK blah blah blah thrice in today's match and Umesh's 146 kph pace has completely been ignored by every single commentator! I umesh wasn't from Vidharbha and If ABu nachem was not from north east they would have played each game even if they went for 55 each match,it is the truth