BRC is the team to beat

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

MI riding their luck so far, won't be long before they're knocked from the top spot which rightly belongs to Namma Bengaluru :aha: :aha:

Guest DeveGowda
MI riding their luck so far' date=' won't be long before they're knocked from the top spot which rightly belongs to Namma Bengaluru :aha: :aha:[/quote'] Its bad luck for other team to have All the Luck with MI ..Eventual lucky ipl champions 2010 :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.
lal BRC had a nice fluke run. Now' date=' with KP back, it is bye bye semis. :bye:[/quote'] For including KP, I honestly hate BRC now :mad:. And promote RSD you bushturds :hitler:

Vijay: "How can one's performance be jinxed by someone mentioning something. If that is the case, then there are millions of viewers' jinxes, which one would be effective? The performances are based on so many of practical factors, like, the need of an hour, pitch condition, targets, opponents and obviously, one's luck at a particular day or moment." I'm not saying anything more From CI :phehehe:

Guest DeveGowda
For including KP' date=' I honestly hate BRC now :mad:. And [b']promote RSD you bushturds :hitler:
Promote...if things wont go well either one among RSD or Kohli will be out ...everything depends on next match...Even kallis also not Guarnteed a place **We are not like Bambi's...for us team is more important than any indivdual player.....:winky:

Guest DeveGowda
Vijay: "How can one's performance be jinxed by someone mentioning something. If that is the case, then there are millions of viewers' jinxes, which one would be effective? The performances are based on so many of practical factors, like, the need of an hour, pitch condition, targets, opponents and obviously, one's luck at a particular day or moment." I'm not saying anything more From CI :phehehe:
This is Fitting reply to bambi's for calling us Jinxers....:hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
draveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed draaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :shout: y is dravid being hidden behind so many useless batmsen? :mad:
what he should have done yesterday More than KP and White who both batted at SR of 165 :hmmm: There is only 2 place between 3 people Dravid,kohli and Pandey ....all 3 cant get bat in every match...Because any way kallis will eat half the Overs...:winky: