BRC is the team to beat

Guest Hiten.

Guest DeveGowda
i hope he doesnt fail till the end of march.we will get back ross the boss and all izz well.
No need to win all matches....4/5 more will do even if we lost remaining 5 no problem.... Kallis is due for failure..we rarely get to see a batsman playing like this in Some big tourney...:hatsoff: (advantage is he can bowl..so one part done properly thats enough)

Guest DeveGowda
Actually, I think it is better if he fails a little early, so we can adjust for the crucial stages. All three of our Indian batsmen are dashers, we need someone who would take up his role of keeping one end intact. Of course, Dravid is ideal for that. Personally, I'd like Kohli to be more mature and play a longer innings. I think Morgan will be dropped for White, next match? Can't ignore White for sure. Not in his present form.
May be..But who knows Mallya may want KP in team... Anyway we have 2 tough matches this week (CSK & DD)

Guest DeveGowda
I'm testing a theory I have. :winky:
good..whatever theory u have ..hope it will be succesfull... our next match with MI is in home Apr 17...

Guest DeveGowda
ya, now it begins. CSK, D and DC, they will be awesome matches. KP :mad:
Close to Mallya...One advantage is there he can Bowl bit spin....none of our other batsmen can do that...we need Some one to bowl atleast couple fo over ... PK bowl worse in death..So does Kallis..if 2 overs bowled form some one else in middle it will reduce pressure from them...

Guest DeveGowda
No. You shouldn't think like that. We should win all our matches and keep the winning habit. What I was saying was we need to win even if Kallis fails.
Thats correct...but we dont want to become Like DD of last 2 year edition...:hysterical: if kallis fails Dravid will take that position...no worry with that

Guest DeveGowda
DG makes a good point' date='no use bowling pk at the death.they need to finish his quota early when the ball is still swinging.[/quote'] Thats where problem arises..u have to finish Vk and kallis also Early..that leaves Steyn with kumble. So it will be always better if some one bowls 2 overs before 15 overs..then we have choice of using PK,VK or Kallis @ end..whoever bowls economically thier 3rd over gets 4th..if Not they finish with only 3 overs.. **if u saw last match PK gave 30 runs from last 2 (15 to Zak) or else bambi's shouldnt even cross 135. **i still think PK is the one culprit for our loss in final last year..every one bowled under 8 RPO..this guy bowled at 11 RPO

Guest DeveGowda
this thread has transformed into the bevdas team thread:hehe:
Swami ..plz run to Bambi's match thread....they are searching for bambi's..no one available...

Guest DeveGowda
Stop Jinxing :hitler:
Ok ok calm down....no effect of jinxing will make KKR win as long as DaDa is there :winky:

DC will give BRC a good match. So will MI. I am sure the next MI-BRC will be a good one...looking forward to BRC bowlers testing MI batters with short pitched stuff again. This will invariably help our youngsters gain some much needed experience playing short bowling. Last world cup Gayle exploited weaknesses he noticed during the last IPL. Maybe this time the slow WI pitches will neutralize that threat to some extent.