IPL to conduct fresh hearing on Jadeja

Feed

Probably some persuasion by Warnie and looking at how pathetic RR have been, no wonder Modi wants jadeja back too for TRPs sake. Sadly it would be like our 'padosi' kinda thing if he comes back midway...which I am sure he'll be.
precisely , I will be surprised if hes not back now .

Guest DeveGowda
i would look to dock points for the mumbai indians.why are they going scott free in this mess?.it takes two to tango and teams are regularly punished in leagues for violating contracts of other teams.
this is indian league everything is OK here..... no one touches bambi's...:giggle:

Jadeja's Ban upheld and Bambis warned Unfortunately RR are out of luck. Jadeja's ban has been upheld:

Ravindra Jadeja's ban from the 2010 season of the IPL on grounds of contractual violations has been upheld. The decision was taken during a hearing chaired by Arun Jaitley, an eminent lawyer and head of the Delhi and Districts Cricket Association, following an appeal by the player. "Jadeja's ban upheld for 2010 IPL Season," Sundar Raman, the IPL's chief executive, said on his Twitter page. "Chairman Mr Jaitley filed the report. MI [Mumbai Indians] reprimanded." The IPL's governing council had banned Jadeja for one season on instructions from Shashank Manohar, the BCCI president, because he failed to sign the renewal contract with Rajasthan Royals for the ongoing season and attempted to negotiate a new contract with Mumbai Indians. It later agreed to enter an appeal from Jadeja and the two franchises involved.