IPL13 (2020) Matches Schedule.

Asim

Yoda replied it perfectly. We have a lot more to do but it seems Pakis only work is to keep criticizing about IPL or anything else related to India. If you really wanted to make some sense, then you could have listened to L Modi's interviews in all these months where he has repeated that there would not be any more team after at least for the next 10 years after the addition of these two new teams. Your post and whingeing was pure BS and sour grapes and nothing else.
OK I admit, let’s say my post was technically an incorrect joke... then? (although major point was not number of teams but number of matches which exceed to 94 next year but still) Does that necessarily mean that its biasness, sour grapes and negativity and blah blah. Yar I simply wonder all my other Indian friends vs people here in ICF are totally different, not sure why but really I have few great Indian friends to whom always a pleasure to talk, we think together, discuss everything and about all practical issues we have but importantly we take everything positively and simply enjoy the life but here... Do VHP running ICF?

I am not sure how modi would stick to his promise of "no additional teams in the near future". India is a vastly diverse country and there is ample scope for expansion of IPL. A gujju will never feel like identifying himself with a Rajastani team. And there are regional differences with in the states as well. So THERE WILL BE expansion in another 5-6 years. That is inevitable. The best way is to conduct the two level league with relegations and promotions in a two month window.

OK I admit, let’s say my post was technically an incorrect joke... then? (although major point was not number of teams but number of matches which exceed to 94 next year but still) Does that necessarily mean that its biasness, sour grapes and negativity and blah blah. Yar I simply wonder all my other Indian friends vs people here in ICF are totally different, not sure why but really I have few great Indian friends to whom always a pleasure to talk, we think together, discuss everything and about all practical issues we have but importantly we take everything positively and simply enjoy the life but here... Do VHP running ICF?
Your first para seem honest but what about VHP? are you implying that they are bad

I am not sure how modi would stick to his promise of "no additional teams in the near future". India is a vastly diverse country and there is ample scope for expansion of IPL. A gujju will never feel like identifying himself with a Rajastani team. And there are regional differences with in the states as well. So THERE WILL BE expansion in another 5-6 years. That is inevitable. The best way is to conduct the two level league with relegations and promotions in a two month window.
3 more years, 2014 will bring at least 2 more teams....LOL This expansion flies smack bang in the faces of all those that thought the IPL would be an expensive failure(Pakis, Ozzies, English)=people that loathe to accept India's new economic might, middle class spending capability etc-etc.
Do VHP running ICF?
Believe me, in India one does not have to be a right wing extremist to despise Pakistan and all that it stands for. refer Feroz Khan episode in Lahore.

What i feel here is although the OP made a joke about the amount of games in IPL, it actually ironically makes fun of all the other boards that cannot make cricket successful. According to OP, in 2020, normal international cricket will cease to exist and IPL will be the only thriving tournament. Does it speak about the success of IPL or the failure of the other boards?

As I said if you are making a satire then you should make sense in it too. You went on making assumptions and saying 28 teams and blah blah even without even researching what L Modi said in all these months. He confirmed it that at least for 10 years and maybe even beyond that he wont increase any more teams or matches. He might expand IPL to US and other countries and start exhibition matches from this year itself but he wont expand the number of teams or matches in the main tournament. So, your satire did not make sense. Secondly, your last line showed your Paki mentality. That is a BS statement and that shows your Paki and pathetic mentality to be frank. I am a Muslim and never have anything nor will have anything to do with VHP or any other organization. Your mentality is incredibly crap and however you may confess about Indian friends and blah blah but your last line itself showed your crap Paki mentality. I might have believed some of your lines but your last line destroyed your whole post to be frank.

Secondly' date=' your last line showed your Paki mentality. That is a BS statement and that shows your Paki and pathetic mentality to be frank. I am a Muslim and never have anything nor will have anything to do with VHP or any other organization. Your mentality is incredibly crap and however you may confess about Indian friends and blah blah but your last line itself showed your crap Paki mentality. I might have believed some of your lines but your last line destroyed your whole post to be frank.[/quote'] Viru bhai, :hail:

As I said if you are making a satire then you should make sense in it too. You went on making assumptions and saying 28 teams and blah blah even without even researching what L Modi said in all these months. He confirmed it that at least for 10 years and maybe even beyond that he wont increase any more teams or matches. He might expand IPL to US and other countries and start exhibition matches from this year itself but he wont expand the number of teams or matches in the main tournament. So, your satire did not make sense. Secondly, your last line showed your Paki mentality. That is a BS statement and that shows your Paki and pathetic mentality to be frank. I am a Muslim and never have anything nor will have anything to do with VHP or any other organization. Your mentality is incredibly crap and however you may confess about Indian friends and blah blah but your last line itself showed your crap Paki mentality. I might have believed some of your lines but your last line destroyed your whole post to be frank.
Viru, Little grumpy today? Lost $ on betting:--D? To be fair, I find OP hilarious though it didn't made much sense.

O yar yeh kon banda hey, mai kya karun, mai kidher jaun? (sorry if non eng is banned here, I am not sure) Dear bro why you get too emotional yar? Baba I already appologized that my joke was technically incorrect, janay dey yar, thats because I follow IPL but I dont follow your Modi sb, OK yar here I give a new schedule 2099, 10 teams, 94 matches, Happy now?
Do VHP running ICF?
To Whom It May Concern, I, Mr. Asim Afzal, certify that the above line was yet again written 100.00% in very light and pleasent frame of mind without any intention of abusing or hurting the feelings or trying to create any violance so I appologize on the whole and specilly to Viru sb (Viry bhai! kaheen tum koi poet to nahi ho? just kidding, daikho ab phir emotional na ho jana). If there is anything else that I can do to minimize your inconvenience in regard to this matter, please don't hesitate to contact.

O yar yeh kon banda hey, mai kya karun, mai kidher jaun? (sorry if non eng is banned here, I am not sure) Dear bro why you get too emotional yar? Baba I already appologized that my joke was technically incorrect, janay dey yar, thats because I follow IPL but I dont follow your Modi sb, OK yar here I give a new schedule 2099, 10 teams, 94 matches, Happy now? To Whom It May Concern, I, Mr. Asim Afzal, certify that the above line was yet again written 100.00% in very light and pleasent frame of mind without any intention of abusing or hurting the feelings or trying to create any violance so I appologize on the whole and specilly to Viru sb (Viry bhai! kaheen tum koi poet to nahi ho? just kidding, daikho ab phir emotional na ho jana). If there is anything else that I can do to minimize your inconvenience in regard to this matter, please don't hesitate to contact.
Ok apology taken. I dont have any hard feelings for anyone but anybody especially an outsider pointing finger towards us is not easily acceptable to me thats it .. peace and fun are something I also follow in life and admire .. if it was in jest then there is no problem .. just one advice.. sometimes you need to change your jokes perhaps because it sounds more of satire and pointing fingers than jokes

Thats not a nice thing to say. Using paki word. He didnt make fun of any religion. His first post is quite funny to be honest. I was also thinking what will happen after 3 years. 2 more teams and 120+ games. :hysterical:

IPL4 - 2011 - 10 teams, 94 matches. IPL5 - 2012 - 12 teams, 136 matches ... ... ... IPL9 - 2016 - 20 teams, 384 matches ... ... ... IPL13 - 2020, 28 teams, 760 matches. Opening match - January 1, 2020: Karnataka fine devils vs Uttarakhand water supply ... 190th match - April 1, 2020: Shantiniketan Rockets vs Darjeeling Pistols XI ... 363th match - July 2, 2020: Jodhpur Networks vs Deccan Chargers ... 570th match - October 1, 2020: Shillong tailors association vs Kolkata Knight riders ... 756th match - December 28th 2020: Guwahati students federation vs Vijayawada Electronics works ... 758th Match - December 30th 2020: 1st Semi Final: TBC vs TBC 759th Match - December 30th 2020: 2nd Semi Final: TBC vs TBC 760th Match - December 31st 2020: Final: TBC vs TBC January 1, 2021 - IPL14 inaugural match, 30 teams, 874 Matchs
I actually do see the Humor in his post.