Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Malik seems to be a lady's man if not Imransque he has his own groupies apparently. It is nothing new actually. Imran and Zeenat definitely had a thing going on. Moshin married Reena Roy. Other affairs and marriages with Indian women Muralitharan married an Indian girl Richards had an affair with Neena Gupta

Malik seems to be a lady's man if not Imransque he has his own groupies apparently. It is nothing new actually. Imran and Zeenat definitely had a thing going on. Moshin married Reena Roy. Other affairs and marriages with Indian women Muralitharan married an Indian girl Richards had an affair with Neena Gupta
We really mean it when we say Welcome to India, on the same note - Pakistani girls ( Muslims ) won't ever marry a non-Muslim or Indian Indian girls don't think about religion, they follow love and future

We really mean it when we say Welcome to India, on the same note - Pakistani girls ( Muslims ) won't ever marry a non-Muslim or Indian Indian girls don't think about religion, they follow love and future
Never heard of any marriage. But there was one controversy that surfaced few years back when Pakistan actress Meera acted in some sensual scenes with an Indian actor. She got subsequently fined by Pakistan government for acting in a kissing scene with an Indian actor. http://ww.smashits.com/news/bollywood/movie-talk/4284/pak-fines-meera-for-kissing-ashmit-in-nazar.html http://i43.tinypic.com/2vb671z.jpg (NSFW)

2vmjc60.gif :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Any online video of previous marriage and parents interview stuff
Yaar koi bhi channel dekh lo .. I am now bored .. news channels are running this news 24*7 and it is now getting boring .. now I am feeling like "mujhe pakao mat .. bhaad me jaaye jo karna hai kar le par mujhe please paka mat .. I am now pissed off seeing all these news for the last 3 days .. any news channel I switch on shows this as breaking news .. and they are adding breaking news every 5 mins with a new statement from the three families - Mirza, Malik and Siddiqui and the lawyers etc. " The girl first gave interview to Times Now and now they are all giving interview every few hours to various channels .. the Siddiquis are now suing Shoaib Malik .. Shoaib Malik has already reached Sania's house in Hyderabad and news channels are also showing Shoaib standing on balcony of Sania's house etc. .. bore ho gaya hoon ab :wall:

Yaar koi bhi channel dekh lo .. I am now bored .. news channels are running this news 24*7 and it is now getting boring .. now I am feeling like "mujhe pakao mat .. bhaad me jaaye jo karna hai kar le par mujhe please paka mat .. I am now pissed off seeing all these news for the last 3 days .. any news channel I switch on shows this as breaking news .. and they are adding breaking news every 5 mins with a new statement from the three families - Mirza, Malik and Siddiqui and the lawyers etc. " The girl first gave interview to Times Now and now they are all giving interview every few hours to various channels .. the Siddiquis are now suing Shoaib Malik .. Shoaib Malik has already reached Sania's house in Hyderabad and news channels are also showing Shoaib standing on balcony of Sania's house etc. .. bore ho gaya hoon ab :wall:
Watch CARTOON NETWORK :giggle: