Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Here is the gist of the interview: The girl calls Shoaib. They like each other. She sends him photographs and he likes her. He came to India 3/4 times to meet her, she eluded each time. Then she suggested marriage over phone. Shoaib agreed and married her over phone from a friend's place. A Nikahnama (written marriage agreement) was signed over courier. Some time later Shoaib realized that the girl in the photograph is different from the girl he married. 1.Assuming the above is true (Shoaib said it all himself), I find Shoaib Malik a very dumb and idiotic guy. Who in the world marries a girl that he/his family/his friends/anyone he knows has never seen? They never even had an online video chat. What kind of a retard this guy is? 2. If all this is true? Why did he always maintain that there was no marriage?

Plenty of masala. Shoaib admitted in an interview with TOI that he did marry Ayesha over phone and signed a nikahnama.
How could you marry somebody on the phone? Where the F are people living. If saying "Tum Mujhe Kabool Ho" on the phone is marriage -- I will pick the Phone Right now and say that to Bipasha Basu and make her my wife. And just because I said so -- she would be my legally wedded wife. How wonderful.

This guy is either a complete ass(if innocent) or a complete a---hole(if guilty). What a horny idiot this woman is!If she marries him ,then she deserves every bit that will come her way.Stupid fat woman!
Well said Horny or not - her family prolly thinks its Allah ki marzi and going against that- isn't that haram??

How could you marry somebody on the phone? Where the F are people living. If saying "Tum Mujhe Kabool Ho" on the phone is marriage -- I will pick the Phone Right now and say that to Bipasha Basu and make her my wife. And just because I said so -- she would be my legally wedded wife. How wonderful.
tujhe bhi musalmaan paida hona chahiye tha aish ho jaati teri!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip281kwAuNk&feature=channel]YouTube- Aayesha displays Nikahnama[/ame] vow, this can;t be made up..feel bad for the parents The point is, this could have been done by an indian too..it adds more coz he is a pakistani but that part where he kept calling and asking if he lost weight and then hiding behind enemy lines to get away of justice is disturbing

Pak traders cancel orders for Sania, Shoaib Tees:wacko2: Islamabad, Apr 3 (PTI) Pakistani traders have cancelled orders for the import of five lakh T-shirts with portraits of cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza because of fears their wedding may be delayed, a leading businessman said today. Karachi Traders Action Committee chairman Siddique Memon said orders placed with T-shirts manufacturers in China and Thailand had been cancelled due to fears that the high-profile wedding could be delayed by legal tangles between Malik and Ayesha Siddiqui, an Indian woman who claims to be his wife. Memon said traders were unwilling to take the risk of importing the T-shirts because of the claims made by Ayesha and the prospects of a legal battle between her family and Malik. Ayesha's parents have threatened to file an FIR with the police if Shoaib went ahead with the marriage to Sania without divorcing their daughter.

really shoaib and sania family dont even care what the media are saying' date=' coz they know its all propaganda against them, where was this ayesha siddique before, and why isit media picking this up now[/quote'] They have always been there and we all knew about this even before this Sania news. Just that they are furious now cause the guy is trying get married again without even acknowledging the previous one and agreeing to a divorce.

They have always been there and we all knew about this even before this Sania news. Just that they are furious now cause the guy is trying get married again without even acknowledging the previous one and agreeing to a divorce.
That too a girl they know...who stays a few kms away from their home.That is pretty brutal.....:((

In the above videos posted by Asim from pak: The host lady talks about how in movies the girl is paki and the guy is Indian but in real life the guy is pakistani and girl is Indian ---- do I sense a nationalistic pride behind that statement?? so basically they're saying if the girl was pakistani and the guy was Indian it would be a matter of shame? what kind of shallow mentality is that? also on national tv?

In the above videos posted by Asim from pak: The host lady talks about how in movies the girl is paki and the guy is Indian but in real life the guy is pakistani and girl is Indian ---- do I sense a nationalistic pride behind that statement?? so basically they're saying if the girl was pakistani and the guy was Indian it would be a matter of shame? what kind of shallow mentality is that? also on national tv?
Bro! don’t u think she only told a little fact and nothing else. Should it necessarily be something -ve? or why shold we go in ambiguous, imaginary and uncertain reasons behind that?