Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Bro! don’t u think she only told a little fact and nothing else. Should it necessarily be something -ve? or why shold we go in ambiguous' date=' imaginary and uncertain reasons behind that?[/quote'] Its certainly NOT the truth .. Gandhis & the Congress party deal with crap decades after Rajiv married Ms. Edvige Antonia Albina Maino, an Italian nonetheless. If Irfan or a Sachin/Sourav had married a Pakistani, they would have faced the same criticism anyhow.

Bro! don’t u think she only told a little fact and nothing else. Should it necessarily be something -ve? or why shold we go in ambiguous' date=' imaginary and uncertain reasons behind that?[/quote'] Geo news said that with pride, in Indian movies its the girl who is Pakistani and the guy is Indian but this time, in reality its the other way round. It goes back to the same ole the man is the boss thinking and trying to give it a political meaning Ultimately the women rules, as we all know :giggle:

Bro! don’t u think she only told a little fact and nothing else. Should it necessarily be something -ve? or why shold we go in ambiguous' date= imaginary and uncertain reasons behind that?
Ah the pakiness!! Many pakistani girls have married Indians/Hindus. Just as an example here are two pakistani women married to Indian/Hindus and living in India. jmv3mV96Xw0 Another famous example that comes to mind is Sonia Jehan (grand daughter of Noor Jehan) who married Vivek Narain.

Ah the pakiness!! Many pakistani girls have married Indians/Hindus. Just as an example here are two pakistani women married to Indian/Hindus and living in India.
Good to see actually, very nice... May this process continue from both sides ;) Even I think Quaid-e-Azam's daughter married with an Indian, I dont know the details, is it?

Ah the pakiness!! Many pakistani girls have married Indians/Hindus. Just as an example here are two pakistani women married to Indian/Hindus and living in India. Good to see actually, very nice... May this process continue from both sides ;) Even I think Quaid-e-Azam's daughter married with an Indias, I dont know the details, is it?
yes...you are right....her son is Nusli Wadia.......owner of bombay dyeing britannia and Go Airways. her Grandson is ness wadia....owner of IPL team Kings XI punjab.

yes...you are right....her son is Nusli Wadia.......owner of bombay dyeing britannia and Go Airways. her Grandson is ness wadia....owner of IPL team Kings XI punjab.
Ooo, Good man, Strange, I should have known it before but I only know Quaid-e-Azam daughter married some indian. On the other hand even I know little about this ness Wadia before, heared and seen few times but never knew this even bigger fact... interesting. Thanks... By the way is she (Quaid-e-Azam's daughter) alive?

Ok now Ayesha says she had a "intimate relationship" and a miscarriage .. Shoaib had said he had never seen her .. how come sex and pregnancy :hmmm:

HYDERABAD: Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be the wife of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, created a flutter on Sunday alleging that while Shoaib claims he never saw her, the two had shared an "intimate'' relationship. She also said she was pregnant at one point of their marriage. The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, she said in a telephonic interview. Ayesha refused to give details of when she had become pregnant and when and where she had the miscarriage, only saying that her gynaecologist was a certain Dr Fatima in Hyderabad. The doctor could not be traced, there being over a dozen of them in the city by that name. Her statement left reporters guessing about what she would say next, particularly because Ayesha also said she would produce proof at the appropriate time. Ayesha also alleged, "Shoaib is a liar, making contradictory statements everyday. Today, in a newspaper report, he referred to me as Maha 'apa'. On a TV show last year, he had said he had met Maha 'khala' (aunt) each time he came to Hyderabad. Will he call me Maha 'dadi' (grandmother) now?'' she asked. At the Mirza household since morning, friends and relatives kept trickling in. Among them who drove in was V Chamundeswarnath, former secretary of Andhra Pradesh Cricket Association and a close friend of both the families. According to sources close to the family, even Shoaib's relatives and family members are expected to land in Hyderabad this week. However, fans of the tennis sensation were missing from the location.

Look at this ridiculous photo-shopped image of Malik and Ayesha from TOI Very unethical stuff from a so called news organization. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/I-had-a-miscarriage-claims-Ayesha-Siddiqui/articleshow/5761243.cms
what has TOI got to do with it .. this photo was given to him by the girl .. hope you know to read English .. it is clearly mentioned near the photo
This photograph, which purportedly shows Ayesha Siddiqui and Shoaib Malik together, was provided to Times Now by Ayesha. Neither Times Now nor TOI can vouch for its authenticity.
Anyways Malik and Ayesha both are personally giving interviews to TOI and providing the details and so-called proofs .. what has TOI got to do with it

what has TOI got to do with it .. this photo was given to him by the girl .. hope you know to read English .. it is clearly mentioned near the photo Anyways Malik and Ayesha both are personally giving interviews to TOI and providing the details and so-called proofs .. what has TOI got to do with it
So if if someone gave them a picture of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy and told them it was Malik and Ayesha its ok for them to print it ? And yes TOI and the rest of the media have heck of a lot to do with sensationalizing this story .. it's like Bollywood come to real life for them.

Ok now Ayesha says she had a "intimate relationship" and a miscarriage .. Shoaib had said he had never seen her .. how come sex and pregnancy :hmmm:
Maybe because she and her family cant stand getting rejected so after holding their silence for years they finally see an opportunity to get back at Malik and take it ? Pride and revenge .. something desis are experts at.

So if if someone gave them a picture of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy and told them it was Malik and Ayesha its ok for them to print it ? And yes TOI and the rest of the media have heck of a lot to do with sensationalizing this story .. it's like Bollywood come to real life for them.
ok so your Paki media does not sensationalize anything .. leave apart Paki media tell me western media does not sensationalize anything and maybe that is the reason paparazzi photographers are everywhere there .. go get a life

Why marry a person with so many doubts regarding his marriage:dontknow: Isn't there a decent man in India?
Could not agree more .. was there no person left on earth that she would marry a person with such tainted character Thought of not entering this thread as I am seriously pissed off with this overdose of this news in the last few days.. but just switched on the TV and the first thing the news channels are showing videos where police has just reached Sania's house to question Shoaib Malik ... news channels are also seeming to bank on the TRP of this news and showing it 24*7 nowadays ... dont know who is wrong or right but Malik is surely a tainted person for sure

Why marry a person with so many doubts regarding his marriage:dontknow: Isn't there a decent man in India?
If the story about her father proposing Zaheer, Irfan and Yousuf pathan is true, then it is pretty evident that they wanted Sania to marry a Muslim cricketer. Since the 3 mentioned above refused, what other choice did they have? Maybe in other parts of India, people look down upon pakis but from what i read here, the general consensus seems to be that hyderabadi muslims like Pakis. Malik is ready to marry a stranger over the phone, why would he refuse to marry a millionaire tennis star. In the end, whether it is the right choice for Sania or not, it seems like she got what she wanted.

this is hilarious Shoaib can't leave India now: police http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shoaib-cant-leave-india-now-police/112681-3.html?from=tn In the latest googly to Shoaib Malik, an FIR has been lodged against the cricketer by the Siddiqui family in Hyderabad. Now Shoaib may not be able to leave the city with his new bride, until the police says so :hysterical: The father of his alleged former wife Ayesha Siddiqui, filed a police complaint against him on Sunday, charging him with attempting to buy the Siddiqui family's silence, apart from cheating and dowry harassment :cantstop: http://www.ndtv.com/news/sports/wont-let-shoaib-go-to-pak-says-hyderabad-top-cop-19180.php A police official from the Banjara Hills police station, on condition of anonymity, said, "We are examining the relevant aspects of the case and some cops have even been posted outside Sania Mirza's residence in Jubilee Hills, where Shoaib is residing, to monitor his movements. He can be asked to appear before the police at any time." :hehe: ============= Is there any respite for Pakistani cricketers who are humiliated by the hindu baniyas from across the border at every possible instance :haha:

If the story about her father proposing Zaheer' date= Irfan and Yousuf pathan is true, then it is pretty evident that they wanted Sania to marry a Muslim cricketer. Since the 3 mentioned above refused, what other choice did they have? Maybe in other parts of India, people look down upon pakis but from what i read here, the general consensus seems to be that hyderabadi muslims like Pakis. Malik is ready to marry a stranger over the phone, why would he refuse to marry a millionaire tennis star. In the end, whether it is the right choice for Sania or not, it seems like she got what she wanted.
Never knew abt this angle to this soap opera..WTF...deplorable..

The police are supposedly questioning him for the last one hour at Sania's house. They also questioned the Siddiquis at their house before coming to Sania's house as per reports. Meanwhile All India Muslim Personal Law Board has supposedly said that a nikaah over the phone is valid. The fun continues :popcorn: