Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

What kind of a bloody moron are you? So you fully justify 25000 Paki Soldiers killing 2 Million Bagladeshis, but you have a problem with 600,000 Indian Soldiers Killing the odd innocent Kashmiri or two every now and then -- and that too more than likely accidentally. It is exactly people like you who make up half of your moronic land -- that you WILL NEVER EVER EVER be a safe land. Mark my words! And regarding Shiv Sena (I hate them too), but I find id laughable that you compare them to Taliban. How Many Pakis have the Shiv Sena killed ? How many Shiv Sainiks have you caught in Pakistan causing trouble in your land? Believe me when I say this -- Shiv Sena is better than 80% of your bloody radical population. So dont even get into useless comparisons.
You shouldn't ask such embarrassing questions. :giggle:

What kind of a bloody moron are you? So you fully justify 25000 Paki Soldiers killing 2 Million Bagladeshis, but you have a problem with 600,000 Indian Soldiers Killing the odd innocent Kashmiri or two every now and then -- and that too more than likely accidentally. It is exactly people like you who make up half of your moronic land -- that you WILL NEVER EVER EVER be a safe land. Mark my words! And regarding Shiv Sena (I hate them too), but I find id laughable that you compare them to Taliban. How Many Pakis have the Shiv Sena killed ? How many Shiv Sainiks have you caught in Pakistan causing trouble in your land? Believe me when I say this -- Shiv Sena is better than 80% of your bloody radical population. So dont even get into useless comparisons.
I already requested Pak India issues should not be discussed. It is only attack and reaction game. You blame them 2 million of Bengalies and they tell you are lairs and will bring the Indian supported terrorist Makti Bahni in the debate, then Kashmir, then Punjab...... etc. So, may we agree upon it that we leave these problems between India/Pakistan here. I am a supporter of Aman ki Asha and therefore I have not in my entire life indulged in such allegation games against each other. Please spare me from this mudslinging. Thanks. And regarding Shiv Sena: You must understand all Extremist are same. They are fanatic mad people. Couple of years ago we also didn't have so much problems of Taliban and they didn't exist in Pakistan except for some areas of FATA. But with in short period of time they got the sympathy of population due to US attack and they grew up rapidly. Perhaps Shiv Sena is not a danger today. But if this Mentality is not crushed and condemned today, then tomorrow you will see they will be so strong that they never let Cricket teams from Pakistan or even Australia in India. They will dictate their terms upon the Film Industry, and all that which is going to happen in India. They are already the biggest MAFIA Power in Mumbai and Central government could not do enough against them.

'Cases against Shoaib will take 3 mths to be dropped' HYDERABAD: Shoaib Malik may have given 'talaq' to Maha Siddiqui on Wednesday hoping to free his mind of the worry of police cases before his marriage, but indications are that it'll take some time before he is out of the legal mess. "An offence under Section 498 A of IPC has been registered against him. This is a serious charge, this can't be withdrawn against him at one go," a police officer told TOI. Section 498 (A) relates to "harassment of a married woman by her husband or his family members". Acting on Maha's letter to the police commissioner seeking withdrawal of all charges against Shoaib, cops of the Central Crime Station (dealing with the case) are now seeking the opinion of K Sreevani, public prosecutor of the 13th chief additional metropolitan magistrate court, on how to free Shoaib of the legal hassles. This court deals with all CCS cases and thus has the authority to close the Maha-Shoaib matter. Sources said Sreevani has told police that while they can theoretically close a case saying "action dropped for lack of evidence", in this case they can't do so. This because they have collected all evidence and presented it to a court. In what could add to Shoaib's woes, the public prosecutor has told the police that section 498 (A) of IPC can be compromised upon only if the two parties (Maha and Shoaib) decide to live together. Since that is impossible in this case, it'll take at least three months for this section to be dropped against him http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Cases-against-Shoaib-will-take-3-mths-to-be-dropped/articleshow/5776071.cms 498-A is applicable in case of DOWRY harassment and No Wonder Malik gave the Divorce at spot There is whole Website about this Cruel 498-A http://www.498a.org/498aexplained.htm After reading it, I have realized why Malik has made a compromise at the spot. It is such a cruel Section of Country Law that I wonder how in the universe such law could exist in any country today. Please read the Act 46 of 1983 to understand 498a better. How are you at risk and why it is dangerous for the society? Your wife/daughter-in-law who's demands are not met can make a written false complaint of dowry harassment to a nearby police station. The husband, his old parents and relatives are immediately arrested without sufficient investigation and put behind bars on a non-bailable terms. Even if the complaint is false, you shall be presumed guilty until you prove that you are innocent. 498a can only be invoked by wife/daughter-in-law or her relative. Most cases where Sec 498A is invoked turn out to be false (as repeatedly accepted by High Courts and Supreme Court in India) as they are mere blackmail attempts by the wife (or her close relatives) when faced with a strained marriage. In most cases 498a complaint is followed by the demand of huge amount of money (extortion) to settle the case out of the court. This section is non-bailable(you have to appear in court and get bail from the judge), non-compoundable (complaint can't be withdrawn) and cognizable (register and investigate the complaint, although in practice most of the time arrest happens before investigation). There have been countless instances where, without any investigation, the police has arrested elderly parents, unmarried sisters, pregnant sister-in-laws and even 3 year old children. In these cases unsuspecting family of husband has to go through a lot of mental torture and harassment by the corrupt Indian legal system. A typical case goes on for years (5-7 years is typical) and the conviction rate is about 2% only. Some accused parents, sisters and even husbands have committed suicide after time in jail. Shame on Indian Parliament that it's Supreme Court itself called 498a as "Legal Terrorism" 25 reasons “Why IPC 498A is Anti-Social?†1 It is handled under the Criminal law for marriage related matters and not under Civil Laws. 2 Non-bailable warrant does not require proof before arrest. No investigation necessary. This exposes the vulnerability of the accused taking away their basic human rights. 3 Even those who were not part of the 'day-to-day' family life could be named and arrested on one complaint, which can also include pregnant women and children. 4 Accused is presumed guilty until proven innocent. No where in the world it is so. 5 Gifts are sometimes misunderstood as dowry. Who decides that the gift exchanged were 'gifts or dowry'? 6 It is non-compoundable which means that the complaint can’t be taken back that hinders any scope of reconciliation between the couple. 7 After a man is accused of 498A, he will not take his wife back later. 8 Old parents who lived with dignity and respect have to live with the stigma of harassing their daughter-in-law for the rest of their lives. 9 Groom’s relatives don’t find a suitable bride after they are accused under 498A 10 Most of the cases are filed because the husband refuses to throw his parents out of the house at the wife’s demands. 11 Husband’s job is at risk when he is accused under 498A who could even be the only breadwinner of the family. 12 The health of the old parents dangerously deteriorates after they are arrested in a 498A case. 13 Some even commit suicide for not able to withstand the depression and frustration of been falsely accused. 14 Old parents after 498a case become very apprehensive and advice their son not to marry again. 15 The family ends up paying a very high price to settle the case, the money that was saved for the parent’s health. 16 Most often the lawyers tend to take the family for a ride to extract as much money as possible. 17 The possibility of a woman over-reacting on a trivial matter in the family is never considered as a reason of complaint. 18 A woman tries to get divorce proceedings faster by filing a 498a case even if no dowry was demanded. 19 The witnesses (neighbors) tend to support the woman for not getting into a police case. They even fear of been accused by the woman if they don’t support the woman. 20 Some women marries an NRI and slaps a 498A case only to extort large sum of money 21 Even after knowing that the complaint can be false, police tend to support the woman and asks the man to settle the case with a financial compensation. 22 The case can easily linger in the court for years and only the groom’s family has to pay the price. 23 498A case can be filed even after the divorce, which only means that the accuser wants to demand money legally apart from maintenance. 24 There is no prohibition clause in the 498A law that would stop women to misuse it. 25 It is nearly impossible to file a case of defamation on the accuser because the police will not register the case and it would be hard to prove it. Do you really believe Malik would have Harassed Siddiqis to death over DOWRY Issues? I for not a single second believe in it. It is pure lie by the Siddiqi family which shows their evil nature. Pathetic family using Pathetic Country law in order to become popular. If they really had the differences with Malik, they should have gone for the case of Khula Talaq, instead of coming up with all these lies. No wonder why Malik had to made the compromise due to this Pathetic Indian law.

Alam_dar, I agree with you such laws are prone to misuse but they are necessary for a country where women have to face lot of domestic violence. In any case you don't have worry too much about Shoaib as now it is just a formality. It may take some time, but I'm sure his passport must've been already returned so he is free to do whatever he wants.

Wow a P@aki worrying so much about laws in India. Have you looked at your own country lately? :hehe:
Dear, I don't indulge so much in borders or countries or religion thing. For me first come first is the Humanity. In Pakistan there may be much more cruel laws and all of them should be condemned too.
Alam_dar' date=' I agree with you such laws are prone to misuse but they are necessary for a country where women have to face lot of domestic violence. In any case you don't have worry too much about Shoaib as now it is just a formality. It may take some time, but I'm sure his passport must've been already returned so he is free to do whatever he wants.[/quote'] Yes, if they have returned the passport back to Malik and has also lifted the ban upon him to move outside the city or to leave the country, then there would have been no problems. But if ban is still there that he could not leave the country for next 3 months, then it would be big problem as they either have to leave for Pakistan or Dubai.

I am stunned by all the Indians who are going gung-ho about Sania Marrying Shoaib. Let me 1st start off by saying -- Shoaib is a fool. Well that might be an understatement. How come a so very well travelled professional, with exposure to good things and broader prespective, choose and agree to marry a girl on the phone is beyond me. He was an idiot to say the least. But then you cannot expect anything better from Pakis. Just when you think they have reached new depths they completely redeem themselves by pulling a new stunt. When I 1st heard of this, I thot this was a joke and some girl was just trying to get some cheap publicity. But it looks like it far beyond that and there is atleast some element of truth to it. And it some reports are to be believed he has even laid her. To me it appears this man is a sleazy dude. And Sania seems to have agreed to marry knowing fully about him. She is an adult who can make her choices. And if she has agreed to marry Shoaib so be it. It seems like she is head over heels in love with Shoaib and wants to marry him at any cost. Good luck to her. Who are we to judge her life? We Indians did not raise a stink when Karishma agreed to marry Sanjay Kapur? Even he was just as sleazy. Give her a break. !
I :isalute: you!

:popcorn: so interesting... these two will be famous in UAE, will be seen in page 3 of all leading newspaper, i think this relationship could last longer then you think, they wuill become Brangelina of UAE see what brad pitt did to his ex-wife jennifer something...? but brad n angelina r still a happy couple
That Jennifer something has been dating every good looking co star she has worked with while her cheating ex husband is left carrying the international brood of his pyccopathic wife where ever she goes.

Now here is another Twist in the story ( Please answer with your hearts if Malik could ever marry such fat non attractive, non super star lady in 2004 which was 9-10 years older than him?
If he did not marry her ........then is it normal for pakistani men to leave intimate fluids on their fat appas?