Wait a min..... Goddy got Spanky? Ran away to the pavilion...

flamy

Did you watch the match yesterday? If you had' date=' you would've seen the support Tendulkar got in Chennai when playing against the home team.[/quote']
I was at the ground yesterday and when Sachin retired to dugout, crowd shouted "We want Sachin, we want Sachin". Where else can you see something like this. Chennai crowd's love for Sachin is something else. You can feel it only when you are part of that crowd. From Cricinfo, Chennai fans were clear about what they wanted - a Sachin-special despite a Mumbai defeat. Loud cheers greeted Tendulkar each time the ball travelled in his direction. Not surprising, given the number of his legendary knocks at this venue. But the locals didn't exactly get what they wanted when he hobbled off on 38, due to dehydration. Nevertheless, they stood up and applauded. The cheers returned when he came back to bat in the 15th over to get his side out of jail. He couldn't do a Houdini but the fans didn't complain too much because the match was already in the bag, when he finally departed.
I watched the highlights to see what happened to Sachin. It was awesome to hear the chant of 'We want Sachin' :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Bambi's are came down to earth....:hysterical: I dont like CSK ..but also dont want bambi's flying all over our head....God waht a collapse.. First God collapsed then His followers went back to attend him...:two_thumbs_up: ***Why if some one called bambi's Weak he will become terrorist supporter ? :girly1: I wil call bambi's weakest....................:--D
Namaste Deviji, Kaisii Hain Tum Phir Se Apna Moo Kholo Ur a terrorists Supporter? u make comments like soft city? pleej tell me saar what u mean by that in context to Mumbai.? :hatsoff:

Guest DeveGowda
Namaste Deviji, Kaisii Hain Tum Phir Se Apna Moo Kholo Ur a terrorists Supporter? u make comments like soft city? pleej tell me saar what u mean by that in context to Mumbai.? :hatsoff:
Bada namashkar saab........... I am not a terrorist Supporter ..but if u want think So ..Fine.. happiness of people more important here... Soft city means soft people...what is big thing there..Even most of people in bangalore are Soft...Not arrogant ..wont go to fight for simple matter etc ? **But some of bambi supporters here are Not SOFT...

why bambi fans all go in defensive and making a big drama.. why soft city has to correspond to terrorist incident? comeon grow some balls.. bambi fans r the 1st to make fun of others.. jesus wat a dramabaaazi by these bambi fans.. they r truly the softest like their team who chokes whena slight pressure is applied..

Bada namashkar saab........... I am not a terrorist Supporter ..but if u want think So ..Fine.. happiness of people more important here... Soft city means soft people...what is big thing there..Even most of people in bangalore are Soft...Not arrogant ..wont go to fight for simple matter etc ? **But some of bambi supporters here are Not SOFT...
Mumbai and Soft Ppl? right..BTW, cowboys fan said something on similar lines a while back, cant remember exactly what thread.so it was only directed at him Others joined in. PS, just we are on the same page..this is all fun and I have no comments abt bangalorians, I like that place

why bambi fans all go in defensive and making a big drama.. why soft city has to correspond to terrorist incident? comeon grow some balls.. bambi fans r the 1st to make fun of others.. jesus wat a dramabaaazi by these bambi fans.. they r truly the softest like their team who chokes whena slight pressure is applied..
Sorry, its been a while anyone paid any attention to u only time I see ur name is when ur given warning pts by others.. yes yes, bambi fans dramabaazi.he he eheh.. abhi chal phut idar se

Guest DeveGowda
Mumbai and Soft Ppl? right..BTW, cowboys fan said something on similar lines a while back, cant remember exactly what thread.so it was only directed at him Others joined in. PS, just we are on the same page..this is all fun and I have no comments abt bangalorians, I like that place
i am also in same page..no disrespect to anyone . i have some relatives in mumbai (i dont lik them thats another matter) ***Hope page is Not Blank :winky:

Sorry, its been a while anyone paid any attention to u only time I see ur name is when ur given warning pts by others.. yes yes, bambi fans dramabaazi.he he eheh.. abhi chal phut idar se
Thanks for paying attention to me.. :hatsoff: ...I am blessed now.. warning ? duh.. afair i have got only 2 in 3 yrs of my public life here.. so im doing ok i guess..:-D another drama stunt by the chief dramaqueen of bambi fans... :girly1:

Thanks for paying attention to me.. :hatsoff: ...I am blessed now.. warning ? duh.. afair i have got only 2 in 3 yrs of my public life here.. so im doing ok i guess..:-D another drama stunt by the chief dramaqueen of bambi fans... :girly1:
Every drama needs a queen :finger: Abhi Jyada mat Bolna, Nahin to pepsi upar se daalke kidhar aur se nikaloonga