If you were the owner of the IPL franchises.....

Roshanrocks

If you were the owner of the IPL franchises..... and if u had the option to retain players for the next years IPL4 who would you retain in your teams? My choices Mumbai Indians Tendlya Rayudu Malinga BHajji Zaheer Dhawan Punjab Kings XI :confused:Chennai Super Kings Raina Vijay Bollinger Murali Jakati Rajasthan Royals Warne Yusuf Watson Ojha

Agree with Roshan's list. Since KXIP hasn't been mentioned, here go my picks- 1. Yuvraj Singh (Yeah, he might quit but keep him on coz he's the only "Icon" from the region". 2. Irfan Pathan 3. Piyush Chawla 4. Sreesanth or Manvinder Bisla 5. Juan Theron 6. Shaun Marsh/Ravi Bopara (although I would prefer Marsh)

Agree with Roshan's list. Since KXIP hasn't been mentioned, here go my picks- 1. Yuvraj Singh (Yeah, he might quit but keep him on coz he's the only "Icon" from the region". 2. Irfan Pathan 3. Piyush Chawla 4. Sreesanth or Manvinder Bisla 5. Juan Theron 6. Shaun Marsh/Ravi Bopara (although I would prefer Marsh)
you want sreeshant? :eek:

He wont be playing IPL :finger: :embarassed: no really, he is too classy for IPL :dontknow:
I hope he doesnt. As much as I want to see him turn out in that Mumbai Indians jersey.. he should not. He might be forced tho... Next years IPL is just before the world cup. What if Sachin gets injured playing stupid IPL for Mumbai and cant play the world cup :nervous:

you want sreeshant? :eek:
Who else do they have in Kings XI? And even if they drop him, who will they keep? Shalabh Srivastava? Another point to note would be- "Why will franchises sell off leading Indian bowlers when they can might as well retain them, so that they have another batter to play"? If that happens, where will :kxip: get bowlers from?