If you were the owner of the IPL franchises.....

Roshanrocks

^ :hysterical: As for Nohit, I think DC will keep him back. If they can't, Pune will buy him.
Pune have a definite handicap .... but if this "icon" player thingy remains then No-hit could be caught by the Pune people... definitly, its apickle for the new teams of Pune n Kochi, they could be short on domestic talents... Mannnnnn it wud be so nice to be a cricketer in inida at this time.... IPL moolah is :dance:

Pune have a definite handicap .... but if this "icon" player thingy remains then No-hit could be caught by the Pune people... definitely' date=' its apickle for the new teams of Pune n Kochi, they could be short on domestic talents...[/quote'] I think Nohit will hold a lot of interest since he's from Maharashtra.
Mannnnnn it wud be so nice to be a cricketer in inida at this time.... IPL moolah is :dance:
Yes. I'm sure many people are quitting their jobs to join cricket coachings in Rajasthan to get picked by Warney under his marwari "promote youngsters" policy :hehe:

i think bangalore seriously has to consider retaining PK or VK over kumble and dravid.these guys are still young and kumble might not even play in ipl4.besides we can simply outbid anyone for dravid's services. uthappa kohli pandey PK/VK ross taylor white kallis

I think Nohit will hold a lot of interest since he's from Maharashtra.
But do you really think Deccan are stupid to just let him go. Theyll match whatever offer Rohit wants and hes certainly guaranteed the senior treatment within the squad. And hes a good candidate to takeover from GIlly.

i think bangalore seriously has to consider retaining PK or VK over kumble and dravid.these guys are still young and kumble might not even play in ipl4.besides we can simply outbid anyone for dravid's services. uthappa kohli pandey PK/VK ross taylor white kallis
I agree with your analysis especially because most teams are struggling to find good local bowlers. Having said that, we need to gauge the hype for PK/VK/RD/AK. Whoever has the least hype should be auctioned but still retained :)

Surprised no one talked abt KKR... OUT - Sir Aggy ( G333nd mei 100lat) , Sir Ipant ... and we will IPL 2011 after the mentioned Panooti leaves us peacefully.
Regarding KKR Duh-Duh is the first one needed to be sent out .. but I am not sure if that would affect the support for the team .. KKR is a very profitable franchisee even after their poor performances only because Bengalis are extremely passionate about cricket .. dont know if the Bengalis will be able to accept Dada getting dumped .. but I think they are realize this year that Dada is not the old Duh-Duh now they admired but only a Duh-Duh nowadays