If you were the owner of the IPL franchises.....

Roshanrocks

Chennai Retain - Vijay, Raina, Murali, Hayden, Morkel, Jakati, Thushara, Ashwin Dump - Dhoni, Badri, Parthiv, Tyagi, Hussey Bring in - KKD, Dravid, Vidyut (local bwoy who did well in IPL 1)
the first game u won bcoz of dhoni's blast of 60 odd

Chennai Retain - Vijay, Raina, Murali, Hayden, Morkel, Jakati, Thushara, Ashwin Dump - Dhoni, Badri, Parthiv, Tyagi, Hussey Bring in - KKD, Dravid, Vidyut (local bwoy who did well in IPL 1)
Retain: Hayden, Vijay, Raina, Morkel, Murali, Jakati, Ashwin, Thushara and Bollinger. Dump: Dhoni, Badri, Parthiv, Tyagi, Hussey, Jogi :woot:, Bring in : KKD, some domestic hitters..

Regarding KKR Duh-Duh is the first one needed to be sent out .. but I am not sure if that would affect the support for the team .. KKR is a very profitable franchisee even after their poor performances only because Bengalis are extremely passionate about cricket .. dont know if the Bengalis will be able to accept Dada getting dumped .. but I think they are realize this year that Dada is not the old Duh-Duh now they admired but only a Duh-Duh nowadays
duh-duh is playing pretty good actually..won two matches with 2 moms, played well in another winning match. lets face it, he has not set the stage alight and none expected him too. but he did a commendable job and dare i say, he performed best for kkr. whether he will be able to do so next year is anybody's guess.

Retain: Hayden, Vijay, Raina, Morkel, Murali, Jakati, Ashwin, Thushara and Bollinger. Dump: Dhoni, Badri, Parthiv, Tyagi, Hussey, Jogi :woot:, Bring in : KKD, some domestic hitters..
Yea forgot Bollinger :icflove: and Jogi :omg: We need a revamp and I really want tuk-tuk Dhoni to show a :finger: to us.