Uthappa In T20 Squad

Parth

Yuvi is god of T20, he can hit any bowlers for six sixes, you don't drop a player like that, crazy thought. Uthapa in, nohit kicked out. Raina will fail, i have a feeling, his only gem innings will be against afghanistan that too if he has to bat

Just curious to know' date=' was there any thread on Uthappa's non-inclusion in the 30 probables for the t20 WC?[/quote'] 'Sane' point..Its funny how we all start hailing someone as a savior based on a few IPL performances. He has not performed consistently enough to merit a selection, thats it! If there is anyone who has a right to feel hard done by it's Kohli who has been a star performer for India in ODI for the past several months!

Ru ise second most exceptional striker of the ball after yuvraj in the country a few years ago, i predicted his striking will become as phenomenal as yuvraj. now its manifesting itself in reality. still, has to work on shot selection but he has the tools atleast.

He's come back in a fantastic way and he definitely deserves to be in the WC T20 squad. Hope there's some way selectors can still add him into the team, I wish Yuvi gets injured soon ;)
I wish you never get to watch a cricket game again.

He's come back in a fantastic way and he definitely deserves to be in the WC T20 squad. Hope there's some way selectors can still add him into the team, I wish Yuvi gets injured soon ;)
What a joke. Wishing injury for Yuvi? It seems you have just started watching cricket. People want Yuvi out of this team? You want a match winner out of this team. :hitler: And yeah i wish your blog goes down soon. :hatsoff:

Yuvi might be lacking form...but in int'l arena...he's god....plus he can bowl left arm spin-- partnership breaker....we need as many part timers as possible due to high chances of our bowlers not firing This is pure injustice to not include Robby..... Cheeka probably got pressured by the mumbai lobby