[VIDEO] Dada slams his KKR team-mates

Sujan

dada didn't drop any sitter...that ball was traveling over his head at a high speed..he had to be 5 inches taller to catch that ball he's absolutely right... after 10 overs... the team played absolutely rubbish... the bowling was extremely pathetic barring Dinda.... DADA has never been shy in assessing his team mates...he praises them openly when they do good and strikes them when they play pathetic..this is a wake up call everything he said in that press conference is absolutely right! if they play like this they don't deserve to be in semis..there are better teams out there he said: everyone has to lift themselves up, he can't do it for them....he's not like Dhoni sugarcoating everything..ie: RP's performance Dada is an exceptional leader and he has already proved it...now its time for others to prove that they belong in the team, the belong in an international arena...they belong in IPL. dada haters can go fk themselves....everyone knows his caliber and he will bring the best out of the team...watch out CSK

Ganguly is absolutely right.This is how he brings out the best in everyone.Maybe this will motivate the likes of Tiwary' date='Matthews and Pujara to grow some b@lls and perform for :kkr:!Dada and Gayle are doing so good as openers and Mccullum just got out at the wrong time!But what about Angelo,Manoj and Pujara????Hope this motivates the youngsters to perform.:finger: to Dada haters!![/quote'] When a certain Chappal said a similar thing, I remember you Bongulis jumping up and down like monkeys set on fire?

This was the difference between the two sides, Dada 33(32) RSD 52(35) Isnt RSD suppsed to be the 'Test' player?
Well RSD is a class act, he has got all the shots in the book, on the other hand, we know how Dada plays, and which shots he can't play :winky:

dada didn't drop any sitter...that ball was traveling over his head at a high speed..he had to be 5 inches taller to catch that ball he's absolutely right... after 10 overs... the team played absolutely rubbish... the bowling was extremely pathetic barring Dinda.... DADA has never been shy in assessing his team mates...he praises them openly when they do good and strikes them when they play pathetic..this is a wake up call everything he said in that press conference is absolutely right! if they play like this they don't deserve to be in semis..there are better teams out there he said: everyone has to lift themselves up, he can't do it for them....he's not like Dhoni sugarcoating everything..ie: RP's performance Dada is an exceptional leader and he has already proved it...now its time for others to prove that they belong in the team, the belong in an international arena...they belong in IPL. dada haters can go fk themselves....everyone knows his caliber and he will bring the best out of the team...watch out CSK
bakwaas .. if he cant take that catch .. better go home rather embarass yourself and team .. useless ..

Ganguly is absolutely right.This is how he brings out the best in everyone.Maybe this will motivate the likes of Tiwary' date='Matthews and Pujara to grow some b@lls and perform for :kkr:!Dada and Gayle are doing so good as openers and Mccullum just got out at the wrong time!But what about Angelo,Manoj and Pujara????Hope this motivates the youngsters to perform.:finger: to Dada haters!![/quote'] i guy in you avatar does not even deserve to be 12th man in this team .. we know that .. dont defend a useless player ..

Kolkata Knight Riders coach Dav Whatmore has endorsed his captain Sourav Ganguly's harsh words directed at the team after their tame seven-wicket defeat against Royal Challengers Bangalore. At the post-match press conference Ganguly tore into the team, terming their effort on the field "absolutely rubbish". "If we play cricket like this we don't deserve to be in the semis. There are other teams who are playing better than us. If we have to get there first let us play better cricket and win matches," Ganguly said. "I don't mind losing, but we were pathetic on the field, let's be honest. I can talk, I can lift them up but they need to lift themselves." The Bangalore debacle was the latest in an inconsistent IPL campaign, where victory has been followed by defeat in each of the last six matches. Kolkata crumbled from a position of strength, losing eight wickets for 57 in the last 50 balls of their innings, to finish at 160 for 9. The fielding effort was patchy, with Ganguly himself putting down a chance, as Bangalore finished the game with 17 balls to spare. Ganguly took a dig at the Indian players in his side who failed to rise to the occasion on the field. "I can't go and field for them, I can't go and bowl for them. When I was leading India I had some serious talent to look after. That probably helped. Hopefully, these guys will look after themselves. "Some of these guys need to look at themselves. They were just pathetic," Ganguly said. "They have to pick themselves up, there's no option. The entire world is watching, the selectors are watching... if they play like this, God help their careers." Whatmore, speaking on Sunday, defended Ganguly's outburst as "perfectly understandable". "We suffered a big loss. Some emotions were shown, which is perfectly understandable," Whatmore told the Telegraph. "It's not a blame game. The way forward is to improve in the areas we didn't do well against the Royal Challengers Bangalore. We should definitely have got more than 160 for nine. We ought to have bowled much better and, yes, been far better in the field, too."
Dave Whatmore agrees with Ganguly

and.......... Ganguly is the the highest scorer in this edition of the IPL, i guess his role would be similar to Kallis and Sachin, hold one end while the other batsmen hit out around him... The rest dont last long enough while he plays his role to the T i guess people have a right to be hard on him for not getting KKR to the semis..... yet

When a certain Chappal said a similar thing' date=' [b']I remember you Bongulis jumping up and down like monkeys set on fire?
why do you assume only bengalis are dada's supporters? and what's up with the insulting term "bonguli" .....you don't see KKR supporters calling you guys andalam pendulum murugun? take your idli sambar opinion and shove it under your lungi

They have to pick themselves up' date=' there's no option. The entire world is watching, [b']the selectors are watching... if they play like this, God help their careers."
An obvious dig at Manoj Tiwary, who sometime ago after a Ranji game had said "players in his team were pursuing "individual goals" and not performing as a unit".Apparently hinting at Ganguly, Tiwary had said, "It's time to bid goodbye to our reputation and play as a unit now in the present context." http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/domestic-cricket/ranji-trophy/Manoj-Tiwary-hits-out-at-Sourav-Ganguly-/articleshow/5276627.cms

i guy in you avatar does not even deserve to be 12th man in this team .. we know that .. dont defend a useless player ..
in fact the guy in his avatar, deserves to be the first name (among the indian players) in the KKR team sheet. his performance has been pretty commendable this year.

KKR will always be in the bottom 4 ...thanks to Ganguly.. the guy opens the innings cuz he cant hit the ball for godsake after powerplay... His slow strike rate is the biggest reason KKR never achieves high targets.... He enjoys playing till around 6 overs, score at 110 strike rate and leave the hard task of scoring quickly to the juniors... He is more of a coward.. If he has guts, he should come 4 down...

LOL looks like all Bongulians (Bengalis for Ganguli) are all coming out in support of their mercurial 100 SR scorer no matter whether it hurts their team or not. :hehe: Be like us :csk: fans who bash the cr@p out of our tuk tuk captain Dhoni. :two_thumbs_up:

Why you guys dissing dada so much? He is fielding good for a change and his batting is rock solid. Its true that he scores slow and is scared to bat lower down the order to up the tempo. But he is a phenomenal leader and he will take KKR to semis hopefully for the bengali fans. He deserves this much for all he has done for Indian cricket. A bit of respect please!