( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

The point is, BCCI will lose a billion dollars of guaranteed revenue, which is exponentially increasing every year, from the IPL. They aren't dumb enough to let it die coz they don't like Modi's blunt ways. And Modi is not dumb too. He must have minuted every single detail of all IPL transactions and the secret ones of the board officials with the franchises. So they just won't let him go or let the IPL die.

GM... BCCI wouldn't do it even in a hypothetical situation. They even hypothetically won't like to lose a billion dollars by tripping their own selves. Modi is the biggest money-making puppet BCCI has ever had. They won't kill the golden goose, especially not after the egg(IPL) has been raised.
IPL is the goose... not modi.. sometimes i wonder what wud be the IQ of all these modi fans..:wall:

Lalit Modi made the IPL and he is the only guy who can run the IPL. 7 out of 8 IPL owners believe that. Thats that. BCCI will not like to take on 7 franchises head on (coz Srinivasan will be on BCCI's side) like they did in the past with the IMG conflict and had to eat their words back - IPL franchises protest IMG removal. Modi is the fall guy. I fail to understand the IQ behind suggesting that Modi ran a scam for 3yrs while the BCCI were in complete darkness of what he was doing. Thats like saying you have a d*ck and you don't know piss comes out of it. If he is wrong, screw him bad. But make sure everyone involved is also taken to task. Coz I don't want to see us discussing this same story with different characters in a few years' time again. There is no way Lalit pulled this off alone. Let everything come out in the open.

Ajay Jadeja vindicates me- 1. None of the franchises are complaining. 2. None of the players are complaining. It is strange that no one directly associated with the IPL is complaining. Its everyone else in the world who seems to be having some hidden secrets in it. I've been making this point again and again.

Name me one cricketing board at any administration level that invests in cricket purely for the love of the game. And all these people preaching as if they are the beacon of morality, get the **** out you hypocritical prats. Achieve 10 % of what Modi achieved before you start barking about what he should, shouldn't do.

Name me one cricketing board at any administration level that invests in cricket purely for the love of the game. And all these people preaching as if they are the beacon of morality, get the **** out you hypocritical prats. Achieve 10 % of what Modi achieved before you start barking about what he should, shouldn't do.
:hatsoff:

Well said Sree. :hatsoff: