Some pics from MI v/s DD game

gaurav92

^Well when you are in the stadium, you tend to enjoy the scene with the atmosphere, music and the crowd support, The North Stand and the straight stand is good in the sense that you can see the action straight in front. I went for the first time in IPL and i loved the atmosphere around, but sadly the game was one sided as soon as Veeru departed

^I dont know, but they did not allow me to take the camera, it was written back of the ticket under the terms and conditions that no gadget except the mobile phone is allowed :sniffle:. My mobile camera sucks, and also the sun smiling on top in the summer evening made the pic altogether of poor quality. And talking about Mastana, yeah he is really irritating :mad:I will just ignore him from now on, thanks for deleting the pointless posts :nice:

^I dont know, but they did not allow me to take the camera, it was written back of the ticket under the terms and conditions that no gadget except the mobile phone is allowed :sniffle:. My mobile camera sucks, and also the sun smiling on top in the summer evening made the pic altogether of poor quality. And talking about Mastana, yeah he is really irritating :mad:I will just ignore him from now on, thanks for deleting the pointless posts :nice:
Not really, there are quite good considering you took them from a phone. Also, how was the experience in general ?

^Thanks for the praises :icflove: It was an amazing experience, I was there at the stadium 15 minutes before the game starts, and the crowd was electric, they were making noise with chants of Sachin Sachin and also the music was just awesome.I have never been to an IPL game in the stadium, this was the first time, so it was a very good experience for me.With the temperatures of 35 degrees, people in the stands battling heat and humidity, shouting and sup[porting every tune of the trumpet, appreciating every shot and dancing on every Daredevil wicket fall, the atmosphere was just so exhilarating. Also when Pollard was batting, the crowd chanted "we want six" and guess what he delivered 5 manmoth ones :D.So it is icing on the cake.I really think there is nothing that can beat watching it in the stadium.

This is fantastic effort tbh. From what I know and/or understand is that carrying cameras or phone cameras is prohibited in the stadium (that's what my amdavadi friends said). Having the "balls" to take the phone inside and clicking some snaps is awesome. Thanks for the thread man