What is the 4th place team Mumbai would most love to face/least love to face in semis

swami1984

Guest Hiten.

It seriously does not matter because something off a league structure shouldn't have semis/finals to decide the winner because all the doing in round robin is undone (14 games) if you fail to show up in semis (1match). I thought DD were unlucky last year to miss out on winning the trophy. Just to play devils advocate and not sound as if I'm laying out excuses I guess the teams who have done well enough to get in to top 4 should step up on the gas when they're most required to do it. MI shouldn't and don't mind facing anyone because you have to beat the best to be the best.

It seriously does not matter because something off a league structure shouldn't have semis/finals to decide the winner because all the doing in round robin is undone (14 games) if you fail to show up in semis (1match). I thought DD were unlucky last year to miss out on winning the trophy. Just to play devils advocate and not sound as if I'm laying out excuses I guess the teams who have done well enough to get in to top 4 should step up on the gas when they're most required to do it. MI shouldn't and don't mind facing anyone because you have to beat the best to be the best.
True, but if u were good enough throughout the tourney then you should be good enough to win the title Also, beats he VOW and sudden collapse factor. its like a Stage show:band:

:two_thumbs_up: