Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?

mastana

Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes

SHOIB MALIK-SANIA THREAD ANOTHER SHOIB MALIK THREAD NO ANTI-PAKISTAN POSTS ANTI-LALIT MODI THREAD mastana is apaki
If opening threads related to Pakistan makes one a paki. Then sree_india is a sree_paki? Kaunse gutter se uth ke aaya hai tu?

It doesn't matter whether I like or don't like. He is a businesman, he has a product, he is selling it the way he can because it is his product. Cricket is a game, IPL is a product. You as a consumer have the choice to take it or leave it. I don't see a reason why IPL should invest money into grass roots cricket, except as a 'Corporate Social Responsbility' It is the BCCI's job to invest the money into grass roots cricket. I'll try to see if I can explain this with a parallel like the English premier League. the EPL in UK is the equivalent of India's IPL. It is made up of 20 clubs, like the IPL's 8 or soon to be 10. The FA is the equivalent of the BCCI. the FA invests money into grass root fotball development, not the EPL. the EPL does a lot of community projects, the IPL does it share like the Carbon neutral thing are charity to breast cancer etc. The EPL still comes under the ambit of the FA & FIFA for rules, for availability of players etc, just like the IPL does under the BCCI & ICC. The HMRC, UK's equivalent of the Indian Income Tax Ministry/department regularly files cases against some of the club owners and manager's for tax evasion, they go through the process and just like any other case, they are innocent untill proven guilty. Same should be the case with Modi, if the various ministris / department find irregularities in the way the IPL as an entity is set up, its tax evasion etc, it is upto them to take action and he should pay if guilty.

Dear mastana u are not smart.u pakis are not smart
Just 5 posts? You don't even know me. And you are calling me a paki. How about if i start saying some nice words about your family here? You will love it. I will change their and yours nationality in a matter of few posts. Dont talk rubbish here. Just because i opened 3-4 threads on Pakistan. There are other members who open threads on pakistan here everyday. Do you call them pakistanis too?

It doesn't matter whether I like or don't like. He is a businesman, he has a product, he is selling it the way he can because it is his product. Cricket is a game, IPL is a product. You as a consumer have the choice to take it or leave it. I don't see a reason why IPL should invest money into grass roots cricket, except as a 'Corporate Social Responsbility' It is the BCCI's job to invest the money into grass roots cricket. I'll try to see if I can explain this with a parallel like the English premier League. the EPL in UK is the equivalent of India's IPL. It is made up of 20 clubs, like the IPL's 8 or soon to be 10. The FA is the equivalent of the BCCI. the FA invests money into grass root fotball development, not the EPL. the EPL does a lot of community projects, the IPL does it share like the Carbon neutral thing are charity to breast cancer etc. The EPL still comes under the ambit of the FA & FIFA for rules, for availability of players etc, just like the IPL does under the BCCI & ICC. The HMRC, UK's equivalent of the Indian Income Tax Ministry/department regularly files cases against some of the club owners and manager's for tax evasion, they go through the process and just like any other case, they are innocent untill proven guilty. Same should be the case with Modi, if the various ministris / department find irregularities in the way the IPL as an entity is set up, its tax evasion etc, it is upto them to take action and he should pay if guilty.
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Dude' date=' do you even know him. Have read his posts or are you just going to look at a few thread titles and start making accusations?[/quote'] Exactly. He doesn't even know me. I remember his first post was " mastana is a paki" in a chit chat forum few days ago. Then mods say i use a bad vocab here. Why shouldnt i if guys like him start calling me a paki just becoz i started few threads related to Malik-Mirza. I guess he doesn't know Mirza is an indian.

we are acting lioke real indian here ...lame tendency to blame somebody if he successfullu does something BIG. he may be or may not be guilty but he has done few good things for indian premier league ..may be a case here that he got carried away with the things. We should support the theme IPL if we like to watch IPL.