Good news "piyush chawla injured"

don_corleone840

This is a sick thing to celebrate. I would've liked the selectors to grow some guts' date=' accept their mistake and tweak the squad rather than pray for an injury to insert a new player in the squad.[/quote'] r u that dumb?? u cant change the squad now unless there is an injury... duh

This is a sick thing to celebrate. I would've liked the selectors to grow some guts' date=' accept their mistake and tweak the squad rather than pray for an injury to insert a new player in the squad.[/quote'] Yaar. What can we do. Imagine our team getting out of the T20 WC in the first round and the ignomy of the World laughing at us till the next WC. The way Viru, Gauti, Dhoni, UV, Nohit (very unreliable player), YP etc. are playing there is a realistinc chance of our team going out in the 1st roud itself.

r u that dumb?? u cant change the squad now unless there is an injury... duh
BCCI IS World Cricket, dum dum :hehe:
Yaar. What can we do. Imagine our team getting out of the T20 WC in the first round and the ignomy of the World laughing at us till the next WC. The way Viru, Gauti, Dhoni, UV, Nohit (very unreliable player), YP etc. are playing there is a realistinc chance of our team going out in the 1st roud itself.
Yaar aise thodi na PC ko beizzat kar sakte ho yaar. And I still believe we have a good chance of not reaching the Semi's this year, coz the selectors - sold_out.gif