Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

:dontknow: I post in this thread only for knockout matches, not inconsequential ones like today.
I wasn’t referring to you dude.. I am pretty sure it’s the handiwork of Chief-anti-abuse-officer/Ooty Convent Headmaster Ludhi. :giggle:

I wasn’t referring to you dude.. I am pretty sure it’s the handiwork of Chief-anti-abuse-officer/Ooty Convent Headmaster Ludhi. :giggle:
It was stickied by Gunner. kthnxbye
Why is this still a sticky? Welcome to IPL 4 :dontknow:
:nono: This thread has a special pride of place in the pwnage hall of fame. :nono:

Last year it started very much like this. It is ironic that people are making the same mistake again. We never learn from history do we? :finger:
awww babehhh :hysterical::hysterical:
It was stickied by Gunner. kthnxbye
:hahaha:

Aaawwku' date=' what happened? I thought you supported Csk last year? :(([/quote'] Ya for 3 years i supported csk waiting fr Mahi to win :icflove: now he won IPL and WORLDCUPPP both :woot: and plus you csk fans are sooo ryoood :(( so csk ! :ohyeah: My 2nd fav still :icflove:

Ya for 3 years i supported csk waiting fr Mahi to win :icflove: now he won IPL and WORLDCUPPP both :woot: and plus you csk fans are sooo ryoood :(( so csk ! :ohyeah: My 2nd fav still :icflove:
What to do, these days, you cant be meek and gentle and also be a winner! :dontknow: