Final prediction - DC vs BRC

cowboysfan

Guest Hiten.

Fecking Delhi man. This could've been All 4 Indian captain showdown :mad:, now people will go ga-ga about Foreign captains > Indian captains :mad: :wall: P.S: KXI's foreign punjabi :hehe:

Guest Hiten.
meh' date='i am not worried about the bambis.its SRT's team.they will crumble in a knockout game.[/quote'] Oh, of course. When was the last time SRT won anything in any semis or finals ? :haha:

Guest Hiten.
meh' date='i am not worried about the bambis.i[b']ts SRT's team.they will crumble in a knockout game.
:giggle::giggle:' date='you said it not me.[/quote'] Dude by inserting giggly smilies, don't try to deviate from what you said or were trying to say. At least have the balls to back your claim. Please tell me what did you mean by the bold part.

Dude by inserting giggly smilies' date=' don't try to deviate from what you said or were trying to say. At least have the balls to back your claim. Please tell me what did you mean by the bold part.[/quote'] well ,SRT ked teams dont do too well in pressure games,no fault of sachin though.

so it will be 1 Vs 4 and 2 vs 3 in the semis.. is it? in that case we have to face chargers.. going to be tough :nervous:
we are 4th on the table , so we face MI MI are not going past semis , highly unlikely .. I have a feeling it will be a RCB vs CSK final , with CSK winning it

Who are favourites now? Unless Kolkata win by an unimaginable margin tomorrow, we have the line-ups ready for the semis. Mumbai will take on Bangalore, and Chennai will take on Deccan. Last year, Deccan won seven and lost as many in the league stages, barely made it to the semis and ended up winning the competition.:nervous::nervous: