Attn. All North Indians And South Indians of ICF!

Ram

Respected and Beloved members, I hereby give another clarion call to all the South Indian and North Indian posters of ICF to unite against the evil Mumbaikers and express your wholehearted support for Chennai, a city located at 13°5'0" North, 80°17'0" East (:finger:), with a population of 8.2 million, in their epic crusade against the Fascists and communists from Mumbai, a village located at 18° 58' 30" North, 72° 49' 33" East (:thefinger:), with a population of 13.8 million half-wits. Now, I may not be the sharpest chisel in the tool kit when it comes to my geography, but even I can confidently claim that you cant get any more West than Mumbai, coz if you do, you’ll fall into the effin ocean. :giggle: As you might already know, it was the Mumbaikers who caused the floods in Orissa, the Tsunami of South India, the quake of Kashmir etc.. In short, Ladies and Gentleman, they’re the Jews of India. :fear: It is time they’re held accountable for all those crimes against humanity, it is time they paid a price for their historical blunders, it is time they’re shown their rightful place in today’s modern day India. I know that there has been a lot of bad blood between the South Indians and North Indians of ICF of the past, but let us put aside those partisan considerations aside to unite for that one noble cause of defeating the dictators from Mumbai. :two_thumbs_up: So my brothers and sisters, let us stand together in reclaiming India from the clutches of the tyrannical Mumbaikers. The journey might be long, the struggle might be arduous, but in the end, We shall PREVAIL! :pray: Jai North and South India! Jai Saravana Bhavan and Punjabi Dhabas! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Yours Respectfully, Marirs_Mania (President, Founding member, Chief Executive officer, Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director........Security, Janitor - SouthIndiancricketfans.com [a breakaway faction of Indiancricketfans.com] and best friend of North Indians).

I hereby give another clarion call to all the South Indian and North Indian posters of ICF to unite against the evil Mumbaikers and express your wholehearted support for Chennai' date=' a city located at 13°5'0" North, 80°17'0" East (:finger:), with a population of 8.2 million, in their epic crusade against the Fascists and communists from Mumbai, a village located at 18° 58' 30" North, 72° 49' 33" East (:thefinger:), with a population of 13.8 million half-wits. Now, I may not be the sharpest chisel in the tool kit when it comes to my geography, but even [b']I can confidently claim that you cant get any more West than Mumbai, coz if you do, you’ll fall into the effin ocean. :giggle:
geofail.jpg ahem

Respected and Beloved members, . Now, I may not be the sharpest chisel in the tool kit when it comes to my geography, but even I can confidently claim that you cant get any more West than Mumbai, coz if you do, you’ll fall into the effin ocean. :giggle: Yours Respectfully, Marirs_Mania (President, Founding member, Chief Executive officer, Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director........Security, Janitor - SouthIndiancricketfans.com [a breakaway faction of Indiancricketfans.com] and best friend of North Indians).
It's the Arabian Sea :laugh:

Who goes to those sh!tty places that you found in the map anyway.. :finger::giggle:
Calling all North Indians! After trying to make peace and bring unity less than an hour ago, Morriz has already started terming parts of Rajasthan as "sh!tty places"! :headshake: