Was that Deepika Padukone cheering for BRC in semi-final 1?

Deleted_User_1

For me T20 has led to some sad cricket... a) Batsmen keep slogging instead of playing classical shots. The demise of Manish Pandey is a good example. The guy possessed great square drives but in T20 he just plays one shot. b) More so, the bowlers keep bowling slower ones, and the spinners throw darts. The perspectivex of the bowlers have changed completely in T20. They dont venture out to get wickets, which is the essence of test cricket and even ODIs. That said, I still believe with a few tinkerings, T20 can restore a bowler's pride, and also enable more orthodox play. I am positive that the avg cricket fan will like it, but not sure if it can be as sellable as the current format.

When players are being paid by the millions to excel in the *****iest format of the game ... what incentive do they have to do the hard yards reqd for test cricket ? If this continues for any length of time it will be the biggest blow to test cricket
Every game evolves over time. Test cricket too has become more competitive once ODIs became popular. ODIs will do the same once T20 starts. Just because the aberage Raju likes T20 more, why should he like a game which is liked by a few old foggies (truly yours too)