DLF IPL is fixed: Investigators

Holysmoke

^ I knowwwww..whenever I see stupid shots and sitters being dropped thats the first thing that comes to your mind because everyone around you is like FIXED FIXED FIXED ! But I dont think so, cant be fixed yaar ! PLEASE !

Anyone can say anything in India without any consequences - long live freedom of speech. I will wait for the solid proofs. It is my opinion that matches cannot be fixed just like that with so many players involved. It will come out faster than Modi's salvos. Further anyone who has played cricket will know that no batsman cannot guarantee a 4 or 6 even if the ball was supposed to be fixed and bowled that way. Similarly no bowler is guaranteed a wicket even if the batsman intends to. It is just too difficult to fix match like that collectvely. In this case, it looks like some anonymous IT officials are enjoying their 2 minutes of fame.

^ I knowwwww..whenever I see stupid shots and sitters being dropped thats the first thing that comes to your mind because everyone around you is like FIXED FIXED FIXED ! But I dont think so, cant be fixed yaar ! PLEASE !
Hayden was dropped 2 times and he scored a grand total of 8. I am sure someone bet huge that Hayden will only score 8. Hence he was dropped 2 times and then caught at 8. Physics is fixed as well.

This should be a good fun exercise. Lets go through the youtube highlight videos picking out the possibilities of where all it was fixed. Personally I have my doubts about match fixing. It is just too difficult. It not only requires a fair number of people to play poorly, but also requires a fair number of people to also keep their mouths shut. I can believe that you can get to one or two people and have some kind of spot betting, but to believe that not just one match but multiple matches in one tournament is fixed is just a bit to hard to believe.

Hayden was dropped 2 times and he scored a grand total of 8. I am sure someone bet huge that Hayden will only score 8. Hence he was dropped 2 times and then caught at 8. Physics is fixed as well.
Bhaiiii, yeh bharam hai aapka ! Aisa na kehiye :((

Anyone can say anything in India without any consequences - long live freedom of speech. I will wait for the solid proofs. It is my opinion that matches cannot be fixed just like that with so many players involved. It will come out faster than Modi's salvos. Further anyone who has played cricket will know that no batsman cannot guarantee a 4 or 6 even if the ball was supposed to be fixed and bowled that way. Similarly no bowler is guaranteed a wicket even if the batsman intends to. It is just too difficult to fix match like that collectvely. In this case' date=' it looks like some anonymous IT officials are enjoying their 2 minutes of fame.[/quote'] Agreed. Caps off the thread, this one :hatsoff:

I knew it. Yesterday, Murali Vijay played the flick even before the ball reached him. He knew that he had to play that shot. He got out because he was over eager and played it early,missed the ball and got LBW.How else would you explain it. Also the 2nd catch he took off Ryan harris...the fker didnt even look at the ball. He was looking behind to the DC dugout as if to say, "I will stand here, the ball will land on my hand. Modi has the remote control for the ball and i dont even have to look" . But why would anyone sane bet against CSK...the only team to reach all 3 semifinals. But how did 5 teams decide that they dont want to go to Champions league?? There is another 50 million $ profits in that.
comeon,did u not find anything in the way DC batted?when was the last time Gilchrist batted 20 ball n still scored just 15?or the shot Rohit got out for?how the hell can the RRR go upto 12 wen original target was just 140?some planning n DC would have got close or got out earlier? as for people betting against CSK,I dont know,maybe its coz DC won five in a row n r reigning champs n MI top the tables.m sure Modi will share the profits that he makes from these bets,so that everyone is happy. anyways,be happy for if everything goes as planned,CSK r winners of IPL 2010:two_thumbs_up:

yeah i heard that.last night after CSK's innings i went to my friend whos a local sattebaaz n a cricket fan but he wasnt watching the match.wen i asked him why he said wats the use he knows Chennai will win n also win the trophy.he told me that people have betted big against Chennai n Modi n co. want to make something out of it n hence Modi has fixed the matches.i told him that he is wrong as CSK was out for 140.he said even if CSK score 100,DC will get out for 90.sure enuf CSK did manage to win n after watching the highlights it does look suspicious. i just hope he is wrong n MI win coz if CSK win suspiciously i will stop watching IPL where Modi is arm-twisting honest players into fixing
dude lal he was just kidding you man :rofl:

If it is fixed' date=' then MI will win. There is no way Modi is going to let (BCCI Secretary) N Srinivasan's team win IPL.[/quote'] If he has millions stuck on a CSK win, he wouldn't care if CSK was owned by N Srinivasan or Sharad Pawar. As I said before and will say again, I don't beleieve that the matches are fixed, but once people throw these things in the air, even in a genuine match people will start looking for opportunities to prove it was fixed. If CSK go on to win on Sunday, expect a lot of people to say it was fixed and pre decided, especially if Sachin is unable to play, then there will be even more fingers raised that the match was fixed, because people know if he plays then he will not let his team lose a match because somebody fixed it in favour of the opposition.

If he has millions stuck on a CSK win, he wouldn't care if CSK was owned by N Srinivasan or Sharad Pawar. As I said before and will say again, I don't beleieve that the matches are fixed, but once people throw these things in the air, even in a genuine match people will start looking for opportunities to prove it was fixed. If CSK go on to win on Sunday, expect a lot of people to say it was fixed and pre decided, especially if Sachin is unable to play, then there will be even more fingers raised that the match was fixed, because people know if he plays then he will not let his team lose a match because somebody fixed it in favour of the opposition.
How dumb would someone be to still go ahead with a fixed match when all of India's IT and CBI are investigating IPL? Kabhi to common sense ki baat karo. Stop spreading rumours