DLF IPL is fixed: Investigators

Holysmoke

I also wont believe a damn thing published in mid-day because every breaking news they have published has been proven fake .. I have never seen any other newspaper creating masala news and sometimes even illogical as I have seen mid-day publishing But Times Now and CNN IBN also said the same news and they were saying that IT reports said about IPL 2 and not other editions of IPL .. I dont believe it fully but to be frank IPL 2 seemed like a dream come true .. I mean whatever would bring up the viewership was happening there .. matches were turning and tournament was becoming interesting as soon as our interests started to lessen .. I mean it was looking scripted to be frank .. I am not saying about other editions of IPL but only IPL 2 where nearly everything went as what we wanted .. it might be coincidence too but I might have reasons to doubt a bit about IPL 2 though But then again I am not sure how a match can be fixed .. they are saying upto 27 players are under scanner and I am not sure if such a lot of players are possible BTW WWE is fixed .. so what is illegal about it .. do WWE declare that their matches are also fixed or is it that everyone simply knows it without saying
You ca fix a match to deliberately lose on purpose, but no one can fix a match to make ot interesting. That is impossible

Definately some matches looks fixed....Csk doesnt look good to reach semis 3 times in a row.
In that case T20 cup is also fixed. Pakistan never looked like getting into semis. Format is like that. Stacking up so many superstars doesn't gurantee you a win as DD found out. Because they don't play as a team. Everyone tries to be a hero and everyone ends up being a villain. In teams like DC, CSK each has some roles which they play perfectly.

I feel sad that it is burning their brains as well. :pray:
lol you were talking cr!p about your team not so long ago and laughing at everyone thinking csk will make it to the semies..maybe you burnt your brain as well....:haha::haha:

lol you were talking cr!p about your team not so long ago and laughing at everyone thinking csk will make it to the semies..maybe you burnt your brain as well....:haha::haha:
Welcome to the world of jinxing your opponent and anti-jinxing your own team. :winky: Then again as a :kxip: fan, you didn't have to worry much about your team. :hysterical:

This story will remain BS as long it has terms like 'sources from within the IT agency' and 'Famous stars, even one international captain'. If a news report wants to be taken seriously, you gotto name names and back your claims with verifiable sources. This story does not, at least not until now.

This story will remain BS as long it has terms like 'sources from within the IT agency' and 'Famous stars, even one international captain'. If a news report wants to be taken seriously, you gotto name names and back your claims with verifiable sources. This story does not, at least not until now.
Modi will make sure that this story is grounded before it gets close to being proven. Indian Politicians are the smartest people around.

Absolutely, every single bit of news coming out through news papers and news channels in this whole scandal has been credited to a anonymous source. I have a feeling that this investigation will turn out to be one giant damp squib!

Govt to probe funding, not match-fixing in IPL Pallavi Ghosh & Sumon K Chakrabarti, CNN-IBN Posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 08:48 | Updated Apr 24, 2010 at 10:41 New Delhi: The ongoing countrywide investigations are to establish the source of funding of Indian Premier League franchisees and not to probe match fixing charges, sources have told CNN-IBN. The income tax department's report is what is now being termed as IPLgate allegedly contains evidence of match-fixing. Sandwiched between 11 pages of details is one paragraph titled 'Betting Racket' with no details of just how exactly it can be investigated. To make matters worse, a report which has now become the basis of extensive media speculation and reporting is being completely denied by the income tax department. Top IT sources told CNN IBN late Friday evening that there is no income tax report including the one which alleges match-fixing. They also say that the ongoing probe was limited to examining the source of the IPL franchisees. Meanwhile, the left leaders who have been quite vocal on the issue have insisted they never raised match fixing as the focus of this issue. They rather wanted government to unearth the financial scam behind IPL. "I never spoke about match-fixing. The government must find out where all this money is coming from. My point is not Lalit modi. My point is not anybody. My point is where from this huge money coming suddenly. Why suddenly Mr Shah Rukh Khan has become intersted in cricket?," CPI leader Gurudas Dasgupta told CNN-IBN. The income tax report also mentions of a page 3 friend of Lalit Modi as being responsible for 'outcome fixing' but provides no evidence. It speaks of match-fixing, but there are no details on how, where and when this match fixing took place. Moreover, names of certain teams in the report are also incorrectly mentioned. Kolkata Knight Riders have been referred to as Kolkotta Royals. :hysterical: Meanwhile, the Congress has denied that the government was out to fix anybody. "The allegations that we are out to fix Mr Sharad Pawar or anybody else, I believe, is totally wrong. Its false, its baseless and its not true," says Congress spokesperson, Jayanthi Natrajan With widespread allegations the crisis is a mere front for a slug-fest between the Congress and NCP. There are questions over whether leaking of an unverified report was aimed more at discrediting political rivals and less to fix the critical concern of the rot within Indian cricket.
Precisely what I have been thinking off late. The whole investigation is falling flat on its face, nothing substantive or tangible has been unearthed and lot of people are going to be very embarrassed by the nothingness of what was being claimed to being the biggest financial scam in the history of our country. I just hope the media is taken to task and asked to reveal the names of all the 'sources' from where the news has been emanating.