Mumbai Fans should Rejoice

Rajiv

Sory, I get my chance at a thread too...CSK were to win this ( I even opened a thread for that ) and it's a mix of timing, luck and sixth sense but regardless, after 2 IPL shows - Mumabi Fans should be happy that we made it till here. Although considering the Jo Jeeta Woh Sikander Factor, the 2 teams which reached the FINAL are true champs and wining the toss was a big factor. Some basic mistakes and calculations, this match could have gone either way but nonetheless Chennai has featured in 2 Finals and 1 Semis so I guess they rule the roost in IPL It would have been hard for a Chennai fan to take 2 final defeats, and for Mumbai - cmon, we made it till here and I think it's great to see current Indian Captain win such a long tough tourney

Honestly though, it was bittersweet to see Goddy on the losing side after dominating the whole IPL. :(( I LOVED it that Dhoni won it, but was sad to see Sachin lose. Best solution is to put Goddy and Dhoni in one team and let that team not be the Bambis :aha:

..and thank god for Pune IPL Team, we can do the same Coz here's the deal, every poster south of Mumbai poses either as a CSK, Bangalore or DC fan - sorry since all of them look alike and sound the same, it's hard to know where their real fans are.. ..and more to come, Financial Gapla team KOCHI Same with Punjab and Delhi, either fails and they latch on to the other for support - balle balle goes across the northern hemisphere Rajasthan - Loner Kokata - soon has to grab on Bangladesh