Are you in the right occupation

Rajiv

Talking of tharak Maine pahli war NDA interview mein nude ladkiyon ke picture dekha tha.. sala ak banda debonair leke aaya tha.. Main ganwaar looking hair-tuft ( tiki) wearing guy he thought I might not have seen these things so comes at night to my bed shows me those nudy pictures.. Main intrview khak dunga sala dimag mein wahi sab ghumata raha.. poori raat baith ke maine sara debonair mag dala.... Ak se ak gande jokes .. Was quite an experience for me..:haha:..
Abbe you had tiki?? :hysterical: I could never imagine you like that. Varanasi AFSB ke bahar ek girls school hai, Kendriya Vidyalaya for Armed forces. If you'd remember physical examination ke liye ek course tha. Usmein you had to cross 20 hurdles or so in 2 minutes. 20 was maximum, jitna kam karo utna kam number. So anyway I start the physical test. One of the hurdles was where you had to clim upto a platform, about 20-30 feet, then jump to a hanging rope infront of you, use that to come down to the ground and then proceed to the next hurdle. Now I go running up the platform. As soon as I reach there I see three mast maals from the Kendriya Vidyala, woh blue skirt with pony tails looking and shouting "Wo aaya wo aaya". They must have been watching the physical test. Main to sab kuch bhool ke udhar hi taakne laga, kasam se aaj tak chehra yaad hai :D. Anyway after a few seconds, seemed like a lifetime, one of them gestures ke aage jaao(god bless her cotton socks, or whatever cotton ahmmm things she wore!), tab I realized ke exam de reha hoon. JUmped on the rope, and instead of coming down slowly, slid down on it. Poora palm cut gaya. Completed 18 of 20 hurdles. Baad mein wehan ke doctor ke paas gaya, woh bhi saala kameena, seedha haath mein tinctured iodine laga diya. Kya pain, baap re!
PS: Jisko batti bujhane ki aadat na ho uska kya:cantstop:
Abbe jisko batti bujhane ki aadat nahin hai uski to life set na. Kinky aadmiyon ko life mein kya problem? Kuch upaay nikaal hi lega! :D

Talking of tharak Maine pahli war NDA interview mein nude ladkiyon ke picture dekha tha.. sala ak banda debonair leke aaya tha.. Main ganwaar looking hair-tuft ( tiki) wearing guy he thought I might not have seen these things so comes at night to my bed shows me those nudy pictures.. Main intrview khak dunga sala dimag mein wahi sab ghumata raha.. poori raat baith ke maine sara debonair mag dala.... Ak se ak gande jokes .. Was quite an experience for me..:haha:.. PS: Jisko batti bujhane ki aadat na ho uska kya:cantstop:
Debonairblog :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: JAI HIND DEBONAIR maine aapse is he blog ki darkhast ki the night before 2020 wc final of India-pak.. to watch that.. if u can't sleep

Guest dada_rocks
Abbe you had tiki?? :hysterical: I could never imagine you like that. Varanasi AFSB ke bahar ek girls school hai, Kendriya Vidyalaya for Armed forces. If you'd remember physical examination ke liye ek course tha. Usmein you had to cross 20 hurdles or so in 2 minutes. 20 was maximum, jitna kam karo utna kam number. So anyway I start the physical test. One of the hurdles was where you had to clim upto a platform, about 20-30 feet, then jump to a hanging rope infront of you, use that to come down to the ground and then proceed to the next hurdle. Now I go running up the platform. As soon as I reach there I see three mast maals from the Kendriya Vidyala, woh blue skirt with pony tails looking and shouting "Wo aaya wo aaya". They must have been watching the physical test. Main to sab kuch bhool ke udhar hi taakne laga, kasam se aaj tak chehra yaad hai :D. Anyway after a few seconds, seemed like a lifetime, one of them gestures ke aage jaao(god bless her cotton socks, or whatever cotton ahmmm things she wore!), tab I realized ke exam de reha hoon. JUmped on the rope, and instead of coming down slowly, slid down on it. Poora palm cut gaya. Completed 18 of 20 hurdles. Baad mein wehan ke doctor ke paas gaya, woh bhi saala kameena, seedha haath mein tinctured iodine laga diya. Kya pain, baap re! Abbe jisko batti bujhane ki aadat nahin hai uski to life set na. Kinky aadmiyon ko life mein kya problem? Kuch upaay nikaal hi lega! :D
Mera tiki kata kanpur mein ragging ke daudan:hysterical:.... Yaad hai mujhe hurdle ki kahani sala sabse difficult tha mere liye rope ke sahare upar ped pe chadhana.. Larkibazi se baaz nahin aaoge tum:haha: Main miss kar gaya ladkiyon ka school

Guest dada_rocks
i have a talent for repairing computer problems.....so that's what i wanted to do, so i thought i would go into computer engineering but now i realize that repairing computers has nothing to do with comp eng!
You should have been in electronics if u like those hardcore repair job.. anyway repai karne ke liye engg ki kya zaroorat bas shuru ho jao.. This reminds me about my muhnbola mamu.. he likes to implement electronic circuits on PCB .. Calls capacitor pf.. I kept wopndering for a while when he kept repeating pf laga denge.. I wondered what circuit element is named pf then it struck me actually he is calling capacitor by its unit name pf.. When I said capacitor hai pF to unit hai iska ,ye phir wo bolate hain ye kya hota hai.. tum dhang se padhai nahin kar rahe ho engg mein

Always wanted to join Indian Army... eventually told that to my dad in grade 11 that I want to join Army school and eventually Army.. Dad said " This is the door, GET LOST and dont come back home if u ever think of joining army".... eventually for parents sake, doing Elec. Engineering from Waterloo University in Canada...

I wanted to join Air force, and go into signals area when I was in 10th. But that didn't materialize, due to some reasons. So I did my masters in DSP/Communication [ece]. But now work where none of that is needed. :) It strengthens my belief in the quote 'Life is what you live, while making other plans'

Aye, good bump indeed, not seen this thread. Unlike most people I dont think I ever had a dream/ambition as such as a kid but at high school Wanted to do something science-y. Not sure why Ended up studying accounting I dont know If im in the right career yet. I have to admit fell into it by chance/fate. Kinda early stages and I defo enjoyed Uni and working life started well but not been so amazing of late. Id give it a few years before I know I am in the right occup.

as a kid wanted to be a cricketer .. dreamt of myself having with super human powers and always win every matches myself for india with batting bowling fielding.. well ahem .. it remained a dream .. :(( i enjoy my work so yes i am in the right occupation