Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

No' date=' don't have a Facebook account, but was able to view that page without one till today morning. I am not doubting you've quoted correctly, just mentioned it as an aside since I am not able to access that page anymore.[/quote'] Ah, alright.
Yep, i should know better than argue with a Paki. Everyone one of them are seemingly incapable of comprehending nuanced arguments. One more try. Any freedom of speech? What is this supposed to convey? Freedom of speech isn't an object, it's a value. :haha: If you are saying it's hate speech and ought to be banned then you are wrong. Voice your disagreement, ignore the website or employ any other effective coping mechanism, but stop crying over it and demand a ban. Yes it is. Even if I accept your rather fantastical idea that those terrorists aren't Muslims, then why are you getting worked up over this group? This group is clearly sending a message to those "non-muslim" terrorists that you cannot kill innocents because they do not care about the rituals of your religion.
I never said I wanted a ban on any of these sites, if you go back and maybe try reading what I initially said I'm against these bans as I do find them ridiculous. Nonetheless, I'm not worked up or anything over this group like I said before ignoring the group would've been the best possible idea, but I guess that's not what people chose to do. You're the one getting worked up over a Pakistani posting on an Indian site, not me dude.

Like I said' date=' I found the numbers interesting regardless, never said I found it legit or true, and I think I'm not the only one who found the numbers shocking. Mods can remove it if they like, I have no problem with that.[/quote'] :cantstop: Nah we should keep it and move it to the jokes section.

If you didnt think it was true' date=' then you shouldnt have posted it. I didnt say you in particular was spreading lies. When i googled it, only muslim blogs seems to be running this "story"..[/quote'] Dude, I think you were tripping a bit too much over one article being posted when I've seen many members posting stuff from not so credible sources at all, quite often here. anyways I edited it.

You said this.
I was talking about banning the sites in Pakistan there, as I thought you were referring to that as well when you mentioned "demand a ban." Guess not. What I meant in the quote you just quoted is that when so many people have reported the group marking it offensive then regardless of what the intent of this group may be, can't facebook remove it with an explanation as to why they did so in the end? After all, the group itself is becoming a hate group if you go and check out the content of the group as of now, it's not expressing 'freedom of speech' anymore at least. Apart from that, I personally don't care about the group as I've just chosen to ignore it and I think that should have been the best solution.

Facebook Last 2 Days Loss Reaches Up to 2 Billions Euro' date= BBC News Facebook Last 2 Days Losses Reach Up to 2 Billions €, BBC News If it Will Continue For More 7 Day iT would Reach to €40 Billion Euro.Facebook Drawn Muhammad (S.W.A) Day, Page Hacked By Turkish Muslim Hackers.Muslim Ummah Will Always Love Prophat Muhammad (S.W.A). Facebook Revenue From Pakistan Facebook Earning $11000000000 Facebook Users 4609,221,00 Per User Earning $2.9 Pakistani Users 2349620 Total Revenue From Us $ 5,631,281,29= 461,765,066Pkr Pakistan Revenue 47.5% of Facebook Earning = $517,000,000 - BBC
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dumbest article ever

I was talking about banning the sites in Pakistan there' date=' as I thought you were referring to that as well when you mentioned "demand a ban." Guess not. What I meant in the quote you just quoted is that when so many people have reported the group marking it offensive then regardless of what the intent of this group may be, can't facebook remove it with an explanation as to why they did so in the end? After all, the group itself is becoming a hate group if you go and check out the content of the group as of now, it's not expressing 'freedom of speech' anymore at least. Apart from that, I personally don't care about the group as I've just chosen to ignore it and I think that should have been the best solution.[/quote'] But buddy, banning a page because of user complains will stand against everything facebook stands for. These social sites are popular because of their freedom and lack of censure.

Are your nuts' date=' they don't even make in revenue, how the feck are they going to lose $2billion in 2 days, they must have used a [b']Greek accountant.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Conversation I had with my paki friend at work. Me - Hey man i left you a message on facebook, did you check it out? Paki Fiend - No dude facebook is banned. Me- I Don't understand, are you boycotting it? Paki Fiend - No. Me- Then? Paki Friend - I just assumed the site won't open for pakistanis Me - Makes sense.

Conversation I had with my paki friend at work. Me - Hey man i left you a message on facebook, did you check it out? Paki Fiend - No dude facebook is banned. Me- I Don't understand, are you boycotting it? Paki Fiend - No. Me- Then? Paki Friend - I just assumed the site won't open for pakistanis Me - Makes sense.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I like how the fiend becomes a friend when his logical aptitude is revealed :O)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I like how the fiend becomes a friend when his logical aptitude is revealed :O)
oh that was a typo my bad.

Well... all in all, thanks be to Pakistan, nice timepass in office :aha: p.s. seems google is blocked as well :O)
Hmmm you are working in Pakistan flamy? My condolences ! Stay safe my friend !

I had a problem MofoHussain painting Hindu gods new. I don't support this FB page either for the same reason. But the hypocrisy of islamic nations like *****tan is that they welcomed MofoHussain with open arms, but have a problem with cartoons and FB pages doing the same what that Mofo has done to Hindu religion.