Why Lanka?

Andy

i was so angry at indian team yesterday' date=' not only they chucked themselves out of tournament but also, let sri lanka through, which made these people so happy, esp sanga nanga kara[/quote'] Its just not going our way esp in 20-20 tournaments. We need a change in the team. Players dont have the hunger anymore or they look burn out. Lankan cricket sux big time, they gets trashed everywhere other than home. But this trend has changed a bit last few years we have almost painted their balls white 2-3 times.
Its just not going our way esp in 20-20 tournaments. We need a change in the team. Players dont have the hunger anymore or they look burn out. Lankan cricket sux big time, they gets trashed everywhere other than home. But this trend has changed a bit last few years we have almost painted their balls white 2-3 times.
i had nothing against lankan team until, infact i use to love watching them play, vaas first few overs in test, murali bowling, but it all went wrong since sangakara took over, they have gone so cocky, esp sanga himself, and sangakara use to be my fav player before he took over, now i hate to see his face at the presentation ceremony at the end of match when he wins
i had nothing against lankan team until' date=' infact i use to love watching them play, vaas first few overs in test, murali bowling, but it all went wrong since sangakara took over, they have gone so cocky, esp sanga himself, and sangakara use to be my fav player before he took over, now i hate to see his face at the presentation ceremony at the end of match when he wins[/quote'] +1 He isnt a honest cricketer.
It is a hit and giggle competition :winky: You can keep it if you win by fluke like last time. But just maintain your consistency in the Tests and ODis.
T20 is definitely not the same as tests and odis, but at the end of the day this is an ICC tournament, and as far as I know every ICC tournament holds some meaning. Hit and giggle competition, may be, but if that really is the case then you wouldn't see the Aussies, who literally sucked in the last two world T20's, not to mention the 9th seeded T20 team before entering this tournament, taking it so serious this time and walking all over every team they've faced. I'm sure if India had qualified for the semis, many wouldn't be saying half the things that they now are about this competition. About Pakistan winning by fluke last time, that is nothing but bs. Sure, we sucked when we first started but we clicked at the right time. SL and SA both were undefeated till we faced them. We beat two of the best teams during the semis and finals, we deservedly won last year.
T20 is definitely not the same as tests and odis' date=' but at the end of the day this is an ICC tournament, and as far as I know every ICC tournament holds some meaning. Hit and giggle competition, may be, but if that really is the case then you wouldn't see the Aussies, who literally sucked in the last two world T20's, not to mention the 9th seeded T20 team before entering this tournament, taking it so serious this time and walking all over every team they've faced. I'm sure if India had qualified for the semis, many wouldn't be saying half the things that they now are about this competition. About Pakistan winning by fluke last time, that is nothing but bs. Sure, we sucked when we first started but we clicked at the right time. SL and SA both were undefeated till we faced them. We beat two of the best teams during the semis and finals, we deservedly won last year.[/quote'] Cant disagree.
^ What an absurd statement. Pakistan hardly bat more than a few overs irrespective of the format of the game. How can it be boring? Pakistan's batting is actually exciting to watch. You never know when a collapse is about to happen' date=' the moment you think they have steadied the ship they will produce a collapse better than they have produced before.[/quote'] we collepse on perpose to make our nehibours happy ..we care about them ..i hope they make us happy next time by collepsing :--D ...joke