Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

The important question in modern times is if it is possible for souls to have sex after death? I always wonder how the stupid jihadis who kill themselves in suicide bombings without getting laid get around to dicking 72 virgins without having one in material form that can go hard and work? B->:finger::hysterical::haha:

The important question in modern times is if it is possible for souls to have sex after death? I always wonder how the stupid jihadis who kill themselves in suicide bombings without getting laid get around to dicking 72 virgins without having one in material form that can go hard and work? B->:finger::hysterical::haha:
from where do they find these many virgins now a days? :hmmm:

they get dicked by their handlers....in reality they get to meet 72 male virgins + amits