The Health and Fitness Thread

The Outsider

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread Bloody hell Pred :wtg: that is very good for any guy and specially for an Indian :hic: Pred how old are you and how long have you been going gym? How many times do you go gym? Or should I say how much time you spend outside the gym :help::doh: That is some hardcore discipline my friend :wtg:

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread

Bloody hell Pred :wtg: that is very good for any guy and specially for an Indian :hic:
Phir wahi!! Its good for everyone and an Indian man has as much chance of being fit as anyone else..Good on Predz to show that he walks the talk and not only shoots off his arse.. Way to go my man :wtg: :wtg:

Quite correct. I tend to go for high rep from time to time but mostly it is heavy lifting(in good form of course). Reps are mostly in 6-8 range for heavy sets. Whats your workout split like?
Yeah, i could tell by your bulky frame. I don't really have a formal "split" or regimen which i follow to the T. I just go by how my body feels. Usually i circuit train for about 2 hours every other day. No particular limit on sets for any exercise, as i find it constraining...with weights, i prefer to do "burnout" reps, which sees me doing a movement 'til my muscles give in completely. It works for me, but i wouldn't recommend burn-outs to everyone. I always do a long, 30 minute warm-up prior to hitting weights - usually jump rope. I usually hit arms, shoulders, back on one day, and the other day i work the legs and the abs. Those pics of mine are from 8 months ago BTW. I had a little layer of flab on top of my stomach, hence you can't see all the cuts as clearly. I'll put up a more a recent pic when i have time, and you will see the difference. There are other weird little things i do throughout the day. IF i have been sitting on the PC for too long and start feeling stiff, i knock out 50 pushups. Everyday after i wake up in the morning, i do dips on the towel racks. I walk fast where ever i go, no casual strolling. At my workplace and also at my apartment building, i never take the elevator - always go for the stairs. When i walk up the stairs, i take 2 of them at a time. These small things can make a difference.

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread Good calisthenics workout then. Tried and time tested. You wouldnt need a gym routine with that though it is always good to have. Mine is more regimented I suppose. 5 day split, one day each for specific bodypart with some smaller part thrown in. I used to do some free hand(like push-ups or pull-ups) at work or when I went home(apart from gym) but I got a feeling it interferred with my recovery. Seems like it works for you so keep up with it. Jumping rope is easily the simplest, and most effective, exercise to be in good shape.. xxxx

Bloody hell Pred :wtg: that is very good for any guy and specially for an Indian :hic:
Phir wahi!! Its good for everyone and an Indian man has as much chance of being fit as anyone else..Good on Predz to show that he walks the talk and not only shoots off his arse.. Way to go my man :wtg: :wtg:
Abhe meine kabh bola ki Indian fit nahi ho sakta? Mera matlab tha ki most Indians I see have a belly full of curry powder :hic: Pred do you WAX? :hic:

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread Lurker and Pred what type of diet you guys follow? Do you eat junk food as well or completely avoid it? Pred if you don't wax then you got the cleanest chest for a desi :lmao: I have seen plenty of bhaloos in my time :hic: Dude still can't get over your photos :eek: That is some F@KING dedication!

Lurker and Pred what type of diet you guys follow? Do you eat junk food as well or completely avoid it?!
I eat a small pack of Doritos every day. I am also a peanut-butter junkie. That is why i can always pinch an inch of flab off my tummy. My diet basically looks like this; Breakfast starkist_tuna.gif + 200.jpg With skim milk Lunch A bowl of Chili; chili.jpg If you don't know what chili is; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_con_carne Dinner george-foreman-grill.jpg I usually alternate between chicken and beef, but it's always grilled. I usually eat 2 pieces. In between meals, i snack on peanut butter sandwiches, beef jerkies and my daily pack of Doritos/Cheetos/whichever is in the vending machine