|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||

Texy

|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||  

1. 1.

• Rakesh Maini
    • Bhoomi Trivedi
    • Sreeram Chandra (not Marirs_Mania)

Mithun had to work his ***** off to own that mercedes.....who is shivam? Mithun came from sleeping on the railway station to being one of the biggest superstar of bollywood..... yeh sala shivam kuch bhi nehi hai.... let him struggle even 1/15th of that...and then he will deserve that car

Mithun had to work his ***** off to own that mercedes.....who is shivam? Mithun came from sleeping on the railway station to being one of the biggest superstar of bollywood..... yeh sala shivam kuch bhi nehi hai.... let him struggle even 1/15th of that...and then he will deserve that car
Did you even watch the show? Shivam didn't ask for a car. They asked for him for 3 things he would like in his life...he said would like become a playback singer, make his parents happy and would like to one day own a car cause he sees people going in them when he gets on a bus or an auto. Now big shot Mithun said "I can't take care of your first 2 wishes, but can do something about your 3rd" and takes the poor chap on a ride in his Merc. What a moron!

Did you even watch the show? Shivam didn't ask for a car. They asked for him for 3 things he would like in his life...he said would like become a playback singer' date=' make his parents happy and would like to one day own a car cause he sees people going in them when he gets on a bus or an auto. Now big shot Mithun said "I can't take care of your first 2 wishes, but can do something about your 3rd" and takes the poor chap on a ride in his Merc. What a moron![/quote'] even getting a ride on Mercedes is a big thng fr a guy like him ...... and why should mithun give his mercedes to him ............ mithun has struggled a lot and shivam hasnt even struggled half of wat mithun has struggled

even getting a ride on Mercedes is a big thng fr a guy like him ...... and why should mithun give his mercedes to him ............ mithun has struggled a lot and shivam hasnt even struggled half of wat mithun has struggled
let me explain more clearly. shivam didn't want a ride in a car. he didn't want a free car from anyone. he just said one of his life's goals is to buy a car and Mr Mithun said he can do something about his dream which ended up being given a ride in his car. :finger:

I haven't looked at the spoiler yet as I have yet to see the elimination results and I will be really sad if Rakesh goes I think it was a great gesture by Mithun to let Shivam ride in his car.... can you imagine riding in the same car with Mithun or some other big star? He's pretty lucky I would say...win or no win he will be able to tell everyone he got to ride in Mithun's car....not many people have the same privilege This Swaroop is getting better and better and now he even got a bike for the 1st time! Bhoomi sounded super sexy singing Hari Om Hari

let me explain more clearly. shivam didn't want a ride in a car. he didn't want a free car from anyone. he just said one of his life's goals is to buy a car and Mr Mithun said he can do something about his dream which ended up being given a ride in his car. :finger:
..by giving him a ride in his Mercedes is also a big thing

Didn't I say Swaroop will sing very soon. Becausing in recording studio they have means of editing things. He has started singing little softly and it sounds better. Not surprised at all. Shivan was very good. It is hard to believe he is out before that girl.

Wow Sreeram is amazing singer. Undoubtedly. I think Rakesh is second best. He just sings slow romantic numbers. But in that genre, he beats Sreeram as well. No surprises, it will be Sreeram. Wow his song with Shreya was awesome. At least we have a better singer.