|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||

Texy

|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||  

1. 1.

• Rakesh Maini
    • Bhoomi Trivedi
    • Sreeram Chandra (not Marirs_Mania)

Finally a deserving winner in a reality show. BTW, have you guys been watching the auditions for saregamapa on Zee? The level of singing there is simple too good.
Yeah. It's been pretty good although can't say the same for the judges :headshake:

The finale was really bad 1) there was more dancing and jumping than actual singing. I wasn't able to tell whether it was Dance India dance or Indian Idol! 2) 80% of the songs were lip-synced. I mean seriously? at least back up your saying of "DESH KI AWAZ" by some good singing. 3) The contestants lip-synced all their songs. The guest playback singers were the only ones actually singing. Shankar Mahadev was the only good part of the finale. 4) Sunidhi Chauhan came without a mic and only danced for almost 10 minutes. She wore cloths as if she wanted to make some sex appeal. I mean seriously, if I am watching Indian Idol then I want to hear Sunidhi sing and not dance... 5) The finale was not LIVE unlike all the Zee reality show finale's. Too many flaws and bad editing job. 6) The winner, Sreeram had no expressions on his face after finding out the results. It seemed as if everyone already knew who was going to win. There was no "winning moment" feeling after the results were announced. 7) All in all a very lame finale!

Yeah. It's been pretty good although can't say the same for the judges :headshake:
Actually I prefer the Saregamapa judges to guys like Anu Malik who is all show and no substance in terms of feedback, etc. But they do seem to have too many judges on Saregamapa and no gal.

Actually I prefer the Saregamapa judges to guys like Anu Malik who is all show and no substance in terms of feedback' date=' etc. But they do seem to have too many judges on Saregamapa and no gal.[/quote'] Lol I have no idea why a jackass like Anu Malik is still a judge. I was watching the finale yesterday and someone asked Sunidhi what Anu Mallik means to Indian Idol and she replied Anu malik is to Indian Idol what "tadka" is to daal. The guy adds no substance at all. He's only good for singing songs in Salman Khan's movies.

I stopped watching these programmes when they became less about singing and more about promoting friday bollywood releases.Sick of seeing stupid stars acting like experts and the drama that is done for their benefit.
yea that's why you should record the shows so that you can forward those useless scenes. :winky: