The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

How do you know? Not updated yet.
:giggle: How hard is it calculate? Add up all the runs for my batters (double Pujara). Ashwin's 60 will also count. Minus 5 for Yuvi. 5 wickets for my bowlers = 100 pts. Total 440. Anyway, I'll make it official. I can't be caught now. Im simply the best, what genius selections today. Almost got all the available points. Fark! Might as well give me the prize money now. A 200 point lead is way to difficult to cut off. Scarface and FI are the main threats.
Ohk. So I have: Viru(30*2) + Pujara(114) + Dhoni(29) + Yuvi(-5) + Ashwin(60) = 258 batting points. Panesar(20*4) + Swann(20*1) = 100 bowling points Swann (10*1) = 10 fielding points Total : 258 + 100 + 10 = 368 points. Thanks I-K fan.
No worries. Actually I had 460 pts! Compton and Swann took catches. Anyway Bhaji in for Ojha and Bhaji captain. Huge gamble, I know it will pay off :weights:
why ojha drop some english player
It'll mean switching back, I've used up the most transfers. This has to pay off, if Bhaji doesn't deliver I'll have to switch back to Ojha and Im running out of transfers. Plus Bhaji can bat. Indian bowlers will get 200 pts at least tommorow, hopefully Ojha's only about 20. Bhaji captain will double his points. Wicket seems like the one which will suit him. I have Ash already. 20 runs with bat, 3 wickets will get me 80 of Bhaj. Times 2 cause he's captain :dance: English spinners will hopefully get 80 pts tomorrow.
You could have been no. 1 but that move to make Bhajji the captain will backfire! More so because it comes at the expense of Ojha.
I will be No.1 after update. Scarface didn't have Pujara captain or Ashwin in team. Just getting a bit greedy now, this is the first time Im unsure about something. Played it safe until now. Hopefully :pray: