The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

I feel pacers will get at least 70% of the wickets in this match since pitch has pace and bounce. Unfortunately I don't have many transfers left... I bet Scarface will take advantage and fill his team with seamers tommorow :wall: And I have to stick to the 4 spinners which any knowledgeable person knows will fail. :(
r u trying mind games with him:hysterical:
r u trying mind games with him:hysterical:
Well I wouldn't see any need really. I have quite a good plan for tomorrow, Im quite assured tbh. The pressure is on those uncertain, no room for mistakes with only a few transfers left. Competition is obviously stiff and Im sure people will be going for "make or break" type transfers tomorrow. The key is to trust your instincts really, listen to the voice inside you cause more often than not it is correct. If you feel pacers will perform it may be what helps you run away with the lead. Not long left now in the series, and to be the best you have to take risks, applicable in many other aspects not just here... Personally I feel this pitch will suit Ishant Sharma and Finn.
Well I wouldn't see any need really. I have quite a good plan for tomorrow, Im quite assured tbh. The pressure is on those uncertain, no room for mistakes with only a few transfers left. Competition is obviously stiff and Im sure people will be going for "make or break" type transfers tomorrow. The key is to trust your instincts really, listen to the voice inside you cause more often than not it is correct. If you feel pacers will perform it may be what helps you run away with the lead. Not long left now in the series, and to be the best you have to take risks, applicable in many other aspects not just here... Personally I feel this pitch will suit Ishant Sharma and Finn.
they both wont play:hysterical:
Well I wouldn't see any need really. I have quite a good plan for tomorrow' date=' Im quite assured tbh.[b'] The pressure is on those uncertain, no room for mistakes with only a few transfers left. Competition is obviously stiff and Im sure people will be going for "make or break" type transfers tomorrow. The key is to trust your instincts really, listen to the voice inside you cause more often than not it is correct. If you feel pacers will perform it may be what helps you run away with the lead. Not long left now in the series, and to be the best you have to take risks, applicable in many other aspects not just here... Personally I feel this pitch will suit Ishant Sharma and Finn.
sounds like a cine dialogue:hysterical:
:cantstop: Dude, you spoke so many punch dialogues and didn't pick a single phast bowler. Preaching only for others, eh?
bhajji is in my team din make changes today:facepalm:
Swann doesn't look like getting many today. Change tomorrow. You have Gambhir. If you only lose a few points today the advantage for you is with 15 transfers you can probably transfer in entire batting line ups next test! Atm Scarface is favorite, your favorite for 2nd and me third. I have to make perfect picks with the amount of transfers I have left. JAF getting the most points so far with Gambhir captain despite not making changes. Twice you've been this lucky now. :mad: