I'm lonely :cry:

Zooter

there are 2 things 1. marrying someone without knowing that person well and not being in love 2. Adjustment, its everywhere. At work , with parents , friends etc. No matter how much one is in love, you will realize that when 2 people live together they need to adjust (because they value each other not because they are forced). When your boss is having a rough day then u gotta deal with it, same way when your partner is upset u need to deal with it. Giving space , respect , saying sorry , trying to make your partner happy when she is not , cooking for him/her , caring for each other's family ... its all adjustment. Adjustment doesnt mean that u give up on your happiness, it means to do a little bit more to make your partner happy. :icflove:
Sh!t. I'm married?:nervous:

then y is everyone after those earthly possessions?? :dontknow: ..
Because owning them is considered to be a ‘sign of success’.Lets be practical, money IS extremely important, but generally, its importance is so overstated that people are desperate for it. Its sad that in these times when its fashionable to ape the West in EVERYTHING, we’re also copying their blatantly obscene and mindless drive for materialistic possessions.

Because owning them is considered to be a ‘sign of success’.Lets be practical, money IS extremely important, but generally, its importance is so overstated that people are desperate for it. Its sad that in these times when its fashionable to ape the West in EVERYTHING, we’re also copying their blatantly obscene and mindless drive for materialistic possessions.
Whatchu talking about ? Having materialistic possesions is no western thing !! Indians probably consume the most Gold in the world, which is as useless a possession as they come. I mean it has no other use than to show off. Look back at our history and all the lavish ways the kings and the elite used to live in. Indians are doing it now enmasse because they couldn't earlier.

i dont agree with tht I wud b happy if indians copied the west in terms of materialistic possession.... indians are way too materialistic than westerners ....

Whatchu talking about ? Having materialistic possesions is no western thing !! Indians probably consume the most Gold in the world, which is as useless a possession as they come. I mean it has no other use than to show off. Look back at our history and all the lavish ways the kings and the elite used to live in. Indians are doing it now enmasse because they couldn't earlier.
++

:nice: