Attn : feverpitch

King

Re: Attn : feverpitch

fineleg what are u waiting for' date=' get bashing your fav player right away :hic:[/quote'] I'll take it a little slow...(primarily due to time constraints). Also, will wander around this forum in quiet mode initially to see how things are. It feels different to be a newbie (although thats prob a good thing in someways). Its like you put in multi-years in a company and go join a new company, you want to first get a "feel for the culture" before a deep dive... Pls. don't mistake me as being coy -I'll try to post over time.

a proud lesb...i see even these words get truncated here with **
FL, Not sure the reason for mentinoing this here unless you are hunting down someone or marketing yourself.
Err, just to get some disclosures outta the way first. Abt marketing, One of the lessons you learn is to market yourself (as they say in the US of A - you should blow your own horn - no double entendres please!)

Guys' date=' stop focussing on one or two words in fineleg's intro. Welcome her aboard. Why not admire her for being so candid straight away ?[/quote'] Bumper, Thanks. I'm sorry for being a bit confusing...That was not meant to confuse folks here. There is a certain debate as to whether I'm a guy or girl...and I sometimes enjoy that debate. So, no don't take this too serious. And, I'll leave my gender that way...I'm a guy most of the time, and a girl some of the time, a lesb many times!!! ( I post some really hot girl pics, so maybe I'm a guy...see the confusion is good). Lets forget all this - I will post cricket a bit later.Thanks for the very warm welcome from all you folks.

Guys' date=' stop focussing on one or two words in fineleg's intro. Welcome her aboard. Why not admire her for being so candid straight away ?[/quote'] Bumper gone over the top already seeing someone .....huh: What else are we gonna see :chin: :

we have coverpoint, fineleg etc.. There are 20 other fielding position..so please feel free to register.
Thank you sir for welcoming me a girl (a proud lesb...i see even these words get truncated here with ** ). You know its hard to find a welcome place for us. Forgive me if this newbie said something wrong. Suraj: Since I may not initially spend much time here (I still love the other great guys in the DG), while I warm up...As CP requested, give us the warning (gangulians, 'cliquians' etc)... :help: Just kidding...I just hope Indian cricket will show the enthusiasm that fans of this team all over the world show. Please!
Finey- you are great!!!! Now if only one more lesbo joins- my fantasies can run wild!!!!

a proud lesb...i see even these words get truncated here with **
FL, Not sure the reason for mentinoing this here unless you are hunting down someone or marketing yourself.
Err, just to get some disclosures outta the way first. Abt marketing, One of the lessons you learn is to market yourself (as they say in the US of A - you should blow your own horn - no double entendres please!)
Thanks for the reminder :huh:

fineleg' date=' no warning to give as far as cricket is concerned. Mods here don't give a damn which player you hate or support. This site welcomes Ganguly haters/Chappell lovers/ everyone unequivocally. :wtg:[/quote'] Dont forget Tendulkar hatters like me, :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Acha Bhailog (suraj' date=' CPji, Finey memshab), hum bhi aagaye.[/quote'] This sgusa is a world class programmer hand-picked by none other than the great Bill Gates. If any of the Mods/Admin here have C++, Perl, Python, HTML troubleshooting, coding requirements - Pls. page sgusa immediately. If there is one thing that he does better than coding, it is cooking, nah... eating. :lmao: (He is a self-proclaimed gourmet cook!)