The Zaid hamid ( Spastic ) thread

Desi Cartman

Question to Native Hindi speakers. In the video where Bharat Varma is debating Zaid, I noticed that Zaid was speaking in pure Urdu, i.e. calling nation Mulk, war Jung among other things, Verma I noticed responded with Tal Mel, Yudh etc. Now it would appear that Bharat Varma understood the Urdu equivalents, but how did Zaid understand the pure Hindi words ? Do Pakis in general understand Hindi well?
Zaid Hamid speaks 7 languages. He's got an impressive resume: Engineer, Ex-Mujahideen in Afghan-Russia war, etc etc

Question to Native Hindi speakers. In the video where Bharat Varma is debating Zaid, I noticed that Zaid was speaking in pure Urdu, i.e. calling nation Mulk, war Jung among other things, Verma I noticed responded with Tal Mel, Yudh etc. Now it would appear that Bharat Varma understood the Urdu equivalents, but how did Zaid understand the pure Hindi words ? Do Pakis in general understand Hindi well?
of course ... Bollywood :nice:

Guest dada_rocks

Dude I meant paki-punjab.. how cud you even think i wud talk disparagingly about our punjab , very very disappointed varun mian:((

I was on this guy's website the other day. Brass Tacks something. That he is brainwashed isnt hard to understand considering he fought as a Mujahideen in Afganistan. Anyone who is willing to die for another country in the name of religion is clearly too religious to make difference between right and wrong. What bothers me is why Indians are making this guy a Hero? The man, on his website, has links where Indian thinktank/newspapers etc are discussing what this guy says. On ICF only we have devoted hundreds of posts against Zaid Hameed. This guy is a nutcase but what about you folks? Why are you giving him exposure as this??? Get a grip.

Guest dada_rocks

There is anpother line of thinking if you let nutjobs get on with their propaganda then they win.. Paki govt too has banned his nonsense from mainstream channels in recent past and that is because his nonsense being shown everywhere is embarassing paki govt.. had not that been shown elsehwere he might have bene happli harping hsi nonsense on mainstream channels and coverting more people to his nutjobbery

Imperialistic Ambitiions: Inflicted Irony 1) Sindh is prominently featured in our national anthem Yet Sindh has been lost for 60 years, its people resettled. Inflicted Irony 2) Lahore the erstwhile capital of Maharaja Ranjit Singh a true Indian patriot (it took 3 vicious wars against Britain to dislodge him). Yet Lahore has been lost for 60 years, the mark of Hinduism and Sikhism has been erased from this city. If Pakistan is drawn and quartered, these 2 regions (at least part of Sindh) should be reclaimed for Sindhis and those Punjabis who were expelled from there. Dont forget in both the places, Karachi and Lahore pre partition, Hindus and Sikhs controlled most of the commerce and contributed to the city's progress immensely even though they were 30-40% of the population. Pakistan actually owes us 10-20billion in lost property,reparations towards lost businesses. Okay done dreaming.

Dude I meant paki-punjab.. how cud you even think i wud talk disparagingly about our punjab ' date=' very very disappointed varun mian:(([/quote'] lol.. changa phir ! :cantstop: If I may though.. pakistani punjabis are very anti india, and indian punjabis are very anti pakistan.. *but*.. ahem.. dont kill me, but once u take away the religion layer on top.. neeche vaali cultural layer mein we get along quite well

lol.. changa phir ! :cantstop: If I may though.. pakistani punjabis are very anti india, and indian punjabis are very anti pakistan.. *but*.. ahem.. dont kill me, but once u take away the religion layer on top.. neeche vaali cultural layer mein we get along quite well
I thought Indian Punjus showed lotta dostana with pak punjabis, I have seen one with personal experience but they were all anti-bombay ( dont know wh the hatred )

I thought Indian Punjus showed lotta dostana with pak punjabis' date=' I have seen one with personal experience but they were all anti-bombay ( dont know wh the hatred )[/quote'] Arre yaar I know a few indo punjabis here who were buddies with Lahoris...I used to play cricket with Pak Punjus but never got too close...I don't know about anti-Bombay feeling or anything though...

:laugh: He accepts Bombay attacks were by Jamaat-ud-Dawa by saying RAW made it look like the Jamaat-ud-Dawa attacks in Bombay! After Hindu-Zionist conspiracy it's Hindu-Tamil nexus now. The sad part is that a significant portion of Pakistanis believe it. This was a gem, "There is nothing like Al Qaueda - it's a name used by Americans to carry out terrorism".

:laugh: He accepts Bombay attacks were by Jamaat-ud-Dawa by saying RAW made it look like the Jamaat-ud-Dawa attacks in Bombay! After Hindu-Zionist conspiracy it's Hindu-Tamil nexus now. The sad part is that a significant portion of Pakistanis believe it. This was a gem, "There is nothing like Al Qaueda - it's a name used by Americans to carry out terrorism".
In other words - Zaid Hamid is a wet turd.

He also believes that the attacks in mumabi were carried out by "Indian Govt , Shiv sena , bajrang dal , army , Raw and MOSAD" .. some alliance that would be :giggle: