Pakistan’s Irfan signed by Kolkata Knight Riders

imran666

C'mon' date=' it's not that bad. His team, his choice.[/quote'] For me what i know, SRK doesnt involve himself into cricket related decisions after the Ganguly-Buchanan Saga. He is busy with his shoot of what i know. Must be dav..oh wait. We have a paki in the team management. Has to be Akram.

For me what i know, SRK doesnt involve himself into cricket related decisions after the Ganguly-Buchanan Saga. He is busy with his shoot of what i know. Must be dav..oh wait. We have a paki in the team management. Has to be Akram.
Oh Please, start from IPL 1 and see how many Pak players KKR has signed and try to see if all the other teams combined have more than that.

Oh Please' date=' start from IPL 1 and see how many Pak players KKR has signed and try to see if all the other teams combined have more than that.[/quote'] Offcourse did i say he was not involved in first auction? He was but here its not 'his' decision IMO.

since when do pakis like the IPL and become fans of teams? they rejected all your players last time, remembr?
This reminds me of a story I used to visit my GrandMa's house in summer when I was a kid She would throw away the left overs from lunch/dinner in the back-yard for the dogs, cows, birds to feed on. There was this street-dog which used to live 3 streets away, but knew there was food at 1:00 PM so would come everyday and have its share. One day when I was walking alone on his street, he barked at me incessantly. I was so scared ran like a crazy man for my life, but was furious at the dog. Next day I was ready with a bunch of stones and as he came to eat the left overs, hit the damn dog with a bunch of stones. It ran away and from a street length away started barking at me. Same story the next day, the day after and day after. But I did notice that when it used to approach my house, it used to walk in very cautiously looking if I was around. But guess what -- it always would come, even though it knew I would be ready with stones. Same is the story with most Pakis and the IPL ! They hate IPL, they mock IPL, they laugh at IPL, they despise it for Gals and Glamor, Booze and Wine and Dance. But ask them to come here, they will crawl on their knees from Wagah to where ever you want to -- be the 1st guys to watch it, enjoy it and have their players be a part of the fun! Humility is not exactly a trademark of dem Pakis, is it ? BTW: I read this somewhere -- on the day of the Mumbai Terror Attacks Kamran Akmal and Shoail Tanvir (Yes the same MoFo) who came in the for the Champions Trophy , I think a day or two earlier -- stayed in Sea N Sand in Bandra. Technically they should have stayed at the Taj (where the Terrorists Attacked -- very fortunate indeed). Do you know why? So that they could have a night out at The Olive in Bandra (or somewhere near by). And no you don't exactly have burkha clad women serving haleem and kabab at The Olive. In fact it is not even famous for food, there are other reasons why people go there. These two dudes threw their bags in the hotel and were having fun there when their country men were cloberring people at the Taj !

Lol at few comments it seems SRK is the Coach of KKR. Dav must have signed him. SRK is busy with Ra.1 shoot.
Yep. I doubt even SRK knows who the guy is. Should be Akram's selection. I don't get why jokers like this are being selected and guys like Shakib, Tamim aren't. :(( Looks like Ishant Sharma redux to me. We are phaked :nervous:

Yep. I doubt even SRK knows who the guy is. Should be Akram's selection. I don't get why jokers like this are being selected and guys like Shakib, Tamim aren't. :(( Looks like Ishant Sharma redux to me. We are phaked :nervous:
I think players with National Team contracts can only be bought once the auction starts.