SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Sooda

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

veer click on the link i gave...usme khush hai tumhari ash.
tumhari?? :eew: koi aur nahi mili kya?? anyways hope they dont break-up.. that will disappointing for bachans..

My hubby will grow old under my chatra chaya :club: waisay he is not that kind .... :lol: veer click on the link i gave...usme khush hai tumhari ash. waisay abhishek looks better with a beard...otherwise allu jaisa lagta hai....
nahh, I don't agree... :lol: But mereko mahabharat nahin karni hain

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... Sab log aik jaise nahin hote rajeev...of course he looks at other women....but i am sure when he is old he will look at older women not little girls.... :hic: use abhi katherine zeta jones pasand hai...buddha hoga to pata nahi kabr se nikalna padega kissi ko... :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Well rajeev...they do show bachan ogling at some legs that move in front of him.....if not jiyas ...then some one elses.....but legs nevertheless.... Mr.dadarocks .....of course you are the greatest who knows about every thing on earth....and you will of course lose to opportunity to go into your anti khan rant (and we all know why?)
Well u are clueless as ever.. Any one who thinks himself as good actor will love to work on classics llike lolita and AB has done exactly that ...... rest of the crap is ur unadlutrated hatred.. just stated the fact what these goon duo were up to till aishwarya met abhishek bachchan....

Guest dada_rocks

She looks better in movies...why is she wearing bulbs around her neck?
I am sure it has sthg to do with south indian culture wedding.. thank ur star madam u are a female had some northy guy said the same by now he wud have been fending all the beamers..

She looks better in movies...why is she wearing bulbs around her neck?
a la big B with light bulbs on his jacket from Yaarana - 'Saara zamana hasinon ka deewana...' :hic:

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... >>>>Any one who thinks himself as good actor will love to work on classics llike lolita and AB has done exactly that ...... rest of the ***** is ur unadlutrated hatred. Oh wow! ...we hear about unadulterated hatred from you!!! You want to see unadulterated hatred....just check out your posts....90% of them are unadulterated hatred. >>>I am sure it has sthg to do with south indian culture wedding.. thank ur star madam u are a female had some northy guy said the same by now he wud have been fending all the beamers.. Don't try to turn a simple fun comment into something it is not....but i guess that is the way your mind works. I have enough respect for all cultures and you are the last person who should be making that observation.You are the undisputed online king of prejudice and coming fromyou it seems pretty rich.I would take it from any one else ...but coming from you it seems so full of BS. And trust you to turn what was just a light hearted fun thread into this....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... next time do some research before pasting sthg u can'd defend that too which derides someone of your grandpa's age.. u have not even attenpted to substantiate any BS in ur original post that tells whatever one needs to know about AB and ur farcical allegations....

Guest dada_rocks

waisay he is not that kind
99.99 % are "THAT" kind ... :hic: :shrug:
make that 100, if i had a dime over wo aise nahin hain i wud have been millionaire by now.. :lmao:

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... mr dada rocks...i don't need to substantiate something the whole country has been talking about.... just because you worship some people and just because your ms.rai dumped the"khan" for a bachan who happens to be the correct religion doesn't mean that rest of the country has to worship them... we can go on and on ...but it's not worth it. just because i don't agree with you almost most of the time and because i object to your posting sick videos...you don't have to be petty . I have no interest in maligning your mr.bachan.....nor do i have the time for this.It was a gossip thread and i posted in the same vein... you have a problem with that ...you can complain to the mods. As far as i am concerned...i refuse to comment in response to your posts because i realise that you no longer post in response to posts but out of some dislike you have towards me probably due to some arguments with you in the past.I don't come to this Mb to do this...hence i refuse to respond to your post in this thread or any other thread .