Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Jyaa sudhi vandho nathi tya sudhi vikas bhatt saro chhe Vandho thayo toh pachhi atul wassan aavo joyiye. :amitdance:
Jeez man, You are one paranoid android. What part of 'Atul stopped forumming since C4' didn't you understand'? You are needlessly scared of a guy who hasn't been seen on any cricket forum for 3 years now. Chill and don't stress yourself out too much. However if you want I will write to him how much you miss him. That could finally compel him to come out of his forum retirement.....

Jeez man' date=' You are one paranoid android. What part of 'Atul stopped forumming since C4' didn't you understand'? You are needlessly scared of a guy who hasn't been seen on any cricket forum for 3 years now. Chill and don't stress yourself out too much. However if you want I will write to him how much you miss him. That could finally compel him to come out of his forum retirement.....[/quote'] Bhailaa, ene bolavani shu jaroorat chhe...je hoi aj nai ? bas atul naa naam e avija ane tari ramat ram ne dost. :--D

Long story Achilles. In short - forum full of qunts where a gang of a South African' date=' a half a dozen Australians and a half a dozen British tossers liked making racist comments against India, cracking offensive jokes about Indian call centers, asking to ban India after every BCCI controversy [especially after the bitter Sydney test 2008'], abusing Indians mostly [even someone as sweet and gentle as Chandan] and ganging up on whoever took them head on [that would be me]. Anyways, I am glad to be here.
Now that is something. But very admirable of you to have taken them head-on. People feel scared to take a stand, even on the internet; glad you took one. And talking to some of these guys is like talking to a doorknob. So its really great that you quit on them and came here. :--D Really glad to have someone like you, who seems to be a Legend, on ICF :icflove:
Kitney Gujjus hai idherrrrrrrrr cheyyy? :omg:
Joshi ji, hamaru puru jhoond che aiya :two_thumbs_up: