Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hey! just joined even though i'm in the middle of my 12th boards. the IPL fever is just catching! I support the Daredevils if anyone wanted to know...
Me toooooo :woot: Me tooooooo :dd: Itna pesa kesey aaaya ? :omg: 20% mujhey do as tax :orderorder:

greetings all! i've been an avid lurker on this site for more than half a year. finally decided to take the plunge, so bless me lord. i'm from bengaluru. so an RCB fan, though i think the city should have had an 'old monk's 11' if at all it had to be named on a liquor brand.

greetings all! i've been an avid lurker on this site for more than half a year. finally decided to take the plunge, so bless me lord. i'm from bengaluru. so an RCB fan, though i think the city should have had an 'old monk's 11' if at all it had to be named on a liquor brand.
Thats a popular brand with most ICFer's (oldies) :winky: Welcome!

Welcome :icflove:

Hi All, I am a big fan of Indian Cricket and SRT. Born in Agra, basic schooling from Lucknow and MBA from Hyderabad. Worked in Bangalore and Chennai before moving to Bermuda... :--D (Awesome tourist spot and great beaches) I have been reading various threads on this forum and would like to congratulate all posters and mods... you guys have a great forum runnning here. :two_thumbs_up: Looking forward to read and do my little bit to contribute towards the cricket forum. Thanks...

Hi All, I am a big fan of Indian Cricket and SRT. Born in Agra, basic schooling from Lucknow and MBA from Hyderabad. Worked in Bangalore and Chennai before moving to Bermuda... :--D (Awesome tourist spot and great beaches) I have been reading various threads on this forum and would like to congratulate all posters and mods... you guys have a great forum runnning here. :two_thumbs_up: Looking forward to read and do my little bit to contribute towards the cricket forum. Thanks...
Welcome aboard my friend :icflove:

Hi all, A long time lurker, joined just recently. Big fan of the WALL :--D. Familiar with regular posters like BB, falmy, Shanno, PK, VVS, Devegouda, achilles, cartman, zubin, Maris and ofcourse Rajiv. Wish I could be witty like some of you guys. Most of the time I am too lazy to post but do enjoy reading the forum :--D. What I like most about this site is the friendly banter among various supporters( i mean IPL, we all support India may be except for Padosis & bangbros) without going overboard.

Hi all, A long time lurker, joined just recently. Big fan of the WALL :--D. Familiar with regular posters like BB, falmy, Shanno, PK, VVS, Devegouda, achilles, cartman, zubin, Maris and ofcourse Rajiv. Wish I could be witty like some of you guys. Most of the time I am too lazy to post but do enjoy reading the forum :--D. What I like most about this site is the friendly banter among various supporters( i mean IPL, we all support India may be except for Padosis & bangbros) without going overboard.
welcome :brc: it's flamy, not falmy :sniffle:

Guest DeveGowda
Welcome home.... Join today's BRC match thread and also Bangalore main thread....

Guest DeveGowda
welcome...:dance: