Brilliant Song...

Captain of Bhangra

Re: Brilliant Song... I've been in this club few times myself but somehow I wasn't this connected as you folks are so got over it even before I could realize. Post marriage of course life's been very nice :wtg: Less said about prior marriage the better. Relationships were like changing socks prior marriage :eew:

Re: Brilliant Song...

I've been in this club few times myself but somehow I wasn't this connected as you folks are so got over it even before I could realize. Post marriage of course life's been very nice :wtg: Less said about prior marriage the better. Relationships were like changing socks prior marriage :eew:
Ahh, This is 2nd Innings I see Stay Not Out

I've been in this club few times myself but somehow I wasn't this connected as you folks are so got over it even before I could realize. Post marriage of course life's been very nice :wtg: Less said about prior marriage the better. Relationships were like changing socks prior marriage :eew:
Sweet Jesus, Ravi , Please don't tell me this is your second innings. :eek:

I've had few innings :hic: No not divorced or anything but just useless relationships. Everyone has their share of affairs prior marriage anyways.

I've had few innings :hic: No not divorced or anything but just useless relationships. Everyone has their share of affairs prior marriage anyways.
Hehe, Just like Mine..I played a rash shot ..and just when I got settled ( married )- the umpire ( god ) gave me out

Sooda, I plan (8 years later) to visit the exact spot where Solskjaer won it as part of a pilgrimage. I believe Old Trafford is the 2nd best stadium in the World. I can't wait to visit the best...
Ahhh nice... Nou Camp is supposed to be pretty awe inspiring...100,000+ seating capacity and all...have a wkd time CoB ...whilst I enjoy my exams...

:hic: every woman has her price
LOL, yeah..if not money, then it's love BUT..there is a price
Mainly, it's money, and eventually, it can buy the love. My parents try to convince me that only western girls are like that, and pure Indian girls are loving, caring, blah-blah etc, but I doubt it...

Re: Brilliant Song... I just learned how to embed videos without getting accused of attacking the site... Radhika, if you think Varun's bad, me and my friends are going on a holiday soon, where we get free unlimited alcohol from 10:00am-0:00am every day, and we're still complaining about the other 10 hours a day where we're going to have to pay for our drinks...

Re: Brilliant Song... Ah Radhika, I might not be married, but am older and more experienced (in a bad way) than COB. In other words: Bigade hue nu koi bigaad nahi sakda. And I don't drink till morning, it's just that the party lasted till around 3 and after that we couldn't drive 'coz we were piss-wasted and walked around till after 5-6 in the morning. @COB: 14 hours of *FREEEEE* DRINKS in a day ??? Fu.ckingg helllllll, u canNOT be serious.

Re: Brilliant Song... CoB I thought u were a proud jutt who didn't drink 14 hrs of drinking, the only time I have partied like this was in Grand Canary Islands, Spain Beach bars and bars and bars..and british girls trying to get u in

CoB I thought u were a proud jutt who didn't drink 14 hrs of drinking, the only time I have partied like this was in Grand Canary Islands, Spain Beach bars and bars and bars..and british girls trying to get u in
I think you missed one of COB's post about his weekend adventure last week.

CoB I thought u were a proud jutt who didn't drink 14 hrs of drinking, the only time I have partied like this was in Grand Canary Islands, Spain Beach bars and bars and bars..and british girls trying to get u in
I think you missed one of COB's post about his weekend adventure last week.
oohhh, did I? whch one