Visualization Feedback requested (Update: Second version)

varun

@Lord: Thanks. Just click on the batsman for more details, where you can mouse over more easily over the 'bars'.. Along with the colors, the length of the bars increases with the number of runs. You can see the legend for colors on top. @Bharath: I do have support for themes in there.. Unfortunately I suck at colors :((. Suggest exact color codes that you would like to use, and I shall create a theme for u.

@Lord: Thanks. Just click on the batsman for more details, where you can mouse over more easily over the 'bars'.. Along with the colors, the length of the bars increases with the number of runs. You can see the legend for colors on top. @Bharath: I do have support for themes in there.. Unfortunately I suck at colors :((. Suggest exact color codes that you would like to use, and I shall create a theme for u.
thanks.it really is awesome:hail: but I think u should use more coulours like blue,white,even pink.it would make it easier to recognise.the runs e.g are all in green.hard to differentiate b/w 4s n 6s.not a riticism but just a suggestion anyway fantastic work:congrats:

hey, how about LBW shouts/chances or is it already incorporated in the 'beaten' category? and when you zoom in, the commentary font also increases, sometimes it gets too big :/ edit: what about a wicketkeeper tracker for all the edges/catches/stumpings...it would be interesting to see how Akmal's charts look like :)