R. Ashwin

Ravi.

Bhajji does right things..He has business relationship with Dhoni (both are business partners). Bhajji projects himself as a 'Angry Man' out to take on the World..Bhajji strategically praises key players/mentors (cue recent praise of Sachin as the 'God of Cricket etc.') from time to time. Keeping the Hype going and attending enough Reality TV shows and Fashion ramp shows to keep the Advertisement Mafia interested..Basically he does everything, in fact more (except improving his bowling) which is required by current Indian players to be in the Team..

I saw the game over the weekend, the Kiwis looked clueless against him, the wicket of Sinclair IIRC was superb, he took another 4 against a team from the sub continent. Having said that, lets see how he performs against the Aussie and the SA Club sides, should defn be a part of the Indian LOI setup.

Bhajji does right things..He has business relationship with Dhoni (both are business partners). Bhajji projects himself as a 'Angry Man' out to take on the World..Bhajji strategically praises key players/mentors (cue recent praise of Sachin as the 'God of Cricket etc.') from time to time. Keeping the Hype going and attending enough Reality TV shows and Fashion ramp shows to keep the Advertisement Mafia interested..Basically he does everything' date=' in fact more (except improving his bowling) which is required by current Indian players to be in the Team..[/quote'] Do you copy/paste this into every thread?

Do you copy/paste this into every thread?
Yes. Since there was a reference to Bhajji in this thread, earlier (if you read), I will say the same thing. Time and again. It's a fact. Even at the risk on my fingers.. (Bhajji has recently proclaimed that 'he will cut fingers..) :nervous:
The 30-year-old also hit out at his critics who have pointing fingers at his poor form of late. "I will cut off those fingers with my show on the field," he said. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/Fixing-claims-disturb-Harbhajan/articleshow/6509326.cms

Get him into the ODI side already, please! Ashwin has now been performing so consistently, for so long, against such varied opposition, in really challenging conditions/situations, its about effing time he got rewarded for it. If you guys actually remember, in the third IPL, he was outperforming Murali so consistently, that for a couple of matches, CSK actually chose to pick him ahead of Murali as the lone spinner. That’s how good he was. Of course, there is a certain section of people here for whom IPL performances don’t count for anything under any circumstances, but Ashwin has shown in calibre even the CL T20 now. The thing about his performances is not just the numbers, but also the circumstances. When it became apparent that Bollinger was the only worthwhile pacer in CSK, he actually opened the bowling with him, towards the latter half of IPL and it was instrumental in turning around CSK’s flagging campaign. For a spinner to bowl in those conditions and yet come out respectable is absolutely remarkable. The frustrating part of all this is that, its not like Aswhin has been bowling so well in some obscure ‘A’ tour in Zimbabwe or a random domestic ODI tournament. Every time he has picked a wicket or bowled an awesome floater, the man with the best view of all that, is ALSO THE CAPTAIN OF THE INDIAN CRICKET TEAM! So its not like Dhoni is not aware of it, its pretty obvious he is. I am just wondering how much more of our failing ODI attack that conceded a record-breaking average score of 300+ to the opposition in the last 3 home series, will it take for the penny to finally drop. We need to kick out 2 players from our team and bring in Ashwin and Uthappa. You cant hope to do well in a multilateral tournament with knock-out matches with just run-of-the-mill strategies. You need trump cards who can come in and change the game. In 1996, it was Jayasuriya and Kaluwitharana. In 99, it was Klusener. In 2007, it was Tait. 2011 could well be the year of these two young guns.

^^ Didn't you learn from asterix' date=' players need to have a shared business interest with Dhoni[/quote'] Just did.
Bhajji does right things..He has business relationship with Dhoni (both are business partners). Bhajji projects himself as a 'Angry Man' out to take on the World..Bhajji strategically praises key players/mentors (cue recent praise of Sachin as the 'God of Cricket etc.') from time to time. Keeping the Hype going and attending enough Reality TV shows and Fashion ramp shows to keep the Advertisement Mafia interested..Basically he does everything' date=' in fact more (except improving his bowling) which is required by current Indian players to be in the Team..[/quote'] That’s some top-quality weed man.. Is it home-grown?

Not home-grown..I recommend you to use top-quality ones only because offlate' date=' you appear to have been using really low-quality ones..:icflove:[/quote'] I agree totally. Its only the premier brands that give you the kind of hallucinations that seem to be afflicting you at this point.. :icflove:

Ashwin looks a better bowler than Harbhajan currently. He should definitely be tried out for the Indian team. I don't see any Indian spinner bowling well these days. So some news bowlers like Ashwin should be given enough chance in the Indian Team. As he is already Dhoni's teammate in Chennai Super Kings, it will be easy for Dhoni to handle him.

Bhajji does right things..He has business relationship with Dhoni (both are business partners). Bhajji projects himself as a 'Angry Man' out to take on the World..Bhajji strategically praises key players/mentors (cue recent praise of Sachin as the 'God of Cricket etc.') from time to time. Keeping the Hype going and attending enough Reality TV shows and Fashion ramp shows to keep the Advertisement Mafia interested..Basically he does everything' date=' in fact more (except improving his bowling) which is required by current Indian players to be in the Team..[/quote'] Itni badi thesis lkh daali..ek baar uske performance ko bhi dekh lete 22 matches, 32 wickets in last 12 months (Swann has 27 in 19 matches in last 12 months)... Oh but Bhajji is there only due to his business partnership, nothing else counts.

Itni badi thesis lkh daali..ek baar uske performance ko bhi dekh lete 22 matches, 32 wickets in last 12 months (Swann has 27 in 19 matches in last 12 months)... Oh but Bhajji is there only due to his business partnership, nothing else counts.
All the best mate, All the best..Having Bhajji in the team.. :two_thumbs_up:

if dhoni didn't try ashwin in the absence of bhajji' date=' and rather played 3 left-arm spinners(including our pie chucker), no chance!!!!!!!!!![/quote'] Yep, I agree with you. Being the captain of Chennai Super Kings, he should definitely be aware of the talents of Ashwin

Bhajji does right things..He has business relationship with Dhoni (both are business partners). Bhajji projects himself as a 'Angry Man' out to take on the World..Bhajji strategically praises key players/mentors (cue recent praise of Sachin as the 'God of Cricket etc.') from time to time. Keeping the Hype going and attending enough Reality TV shows and Fashion ramp shows to keep the Advertisement Mafia interested..Basically he does everything' date=' in fact more (except improving his bowling) which is required by current Indian players to be in the Team..[/quote'] very good points man