Abu Nachim - First impressions?

ludhianvi

Very average bowler. No decent stock ball. over-rated.
I think he is still making his way in MI team. The problem with MI is they do not back their youngsters. SRT needs give him confidence and play him most of the matches. I have seen him bowling in ICL very confidently bowling 90 MPH. I still remember an over of him where he cleaned the likes of Cairns and 2 other good quality international batsmen with his yorkers in a single over.

u r correct, ppl talk of his speed bt his top speed is only 140k even pollard clocked 134/135 infact pollard is a much better bowler than nechim as pollard has height, more accuracy ,change of pace nd better understanding of how to bowl than nechim. nechim is only 5k quicker than pollard nd some ppl get excited by that.
Pollard struggles to go over 125 and you are talking about 135...Nechim's top speed is 145...he is still making his way....they need to give him confidence, he can match Malinga in speed on every ball....and he has good yorkers too...when Malinga first came he too was pretty much like Nechim...bit nervous and wayward in his approach...it took Malinga 4-5 years in international cricket to reach where he is now.....