My Commonwealth Games Diary.

Sir john

sree india plz see this' date='how much efforts we are putting.:eyedance:[/quote'] you expect sree_oz to appreciate anything Indian? :giggle: Anyways, :hatsoff: to all you volunteers, the ones who didn't run away with their kits that is. :hysterical:

12000 mein to shaadi ka joda aa jaata hai...1200 ka dress hoga :fear:
12k mein konsa second hand shaadi ka joda milraha hai tumhey ? :orderorder: 12 ka tou ek achi saaari aayegi.. black net laced wali :woot: aaaaahh i want moniezz :whine: SJ, pix tou lagaoooo !!! :--D

specialone send me sms ,asking for watching a movie and lunch,doing my duty.:fear: thinking about its. indian guys interesting in hockey mostly,its look like for me.:aha:
Does you "special one" knows about you posting all your intimate details online? I think you should let her know that you are discussing about her, every day with your online friends..If she is okay with that, then fine..

Does you "special one" knows about you posting all your intimate details online? I think you should let her know that you are discussing about her' date=' every day with your online friends..If she is okay with that, then fine..[/quote'] :laugh: Special one ----- imaginary friends don't count :winky:

Does you "special one" knows about you posting all your intimate details online? I think you should let her know that you are discussing about her' date=' every day with your online friends..If she is okay with that, then fine..[/quote'] kabaab mein haddi banna zaroori hai? :finger: