XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

Those who were requesting live coverage of CWG I just saw that Indiatimes is showing live webcast Here is the link http://live.indiatimes.com/cwglive.cms
super, its working now...yesterday it wasn't working :hatsoff: showing badminton right now. Looks like a team event...India leading the Scots India win 4-1. The womens doubles duo of Jwala/Ashwini conceded the last inconsequential game, hence 4-1. Conserving some energy in the process for the latter stages. Meanwhile, Dilbag Singh destroys the opponent from Tonga. Advances to the next round...still a long way to go for the medal. Brilliant support from the crowd..Good to see. Got to see a bit of squash and it looks interesting. Found a video explaining the basic rules: watch?v=3gQsAKZ71tU

So' date=' what are the major medal prospects left for India ?[/quote'] Shooting, Wrestling, Weightlifting, Boxing, Tennis and Badminton among popular sports.. not sure about Lawn Ball, Netball etc. but I think we are good there too .. but we are nearly medal certain in the ones I mentioned above

Shooting' date=' Wrestling, Weightlifting, Boxing, Tennis and Badminton among popular sports.. not sure about Lawn Ball, Netball etc. but I think we are good there too .. but we are nearly medal certain in the ones I mentioned above[/quote'] So are we good for more than 60 this time ? 3rd spot maybe.

JA, Eastern europe == Russia too :icflove: but I don't follow much sport, good to see India winning doing good in WC. It is a shame that our media do not highlight such news Good to know, who are the current potential archers who can win the medal for us in 2012 ?
I somehow dont consider Russia as part of Europe . Jayant Talukdar , Tarundeep Rai , Rahul Banerjee in mens , Dola Banerjee & Deepkia(?) kumari in women s ..all these guys are wold class ....but for some reason have underperformed in individual events ...but as a team we are in top 3 both in mens & women s . anyone remember Limba Ram ? I think this was Atlanta olympics & he was our only medal hope at that point ..so yeah , we have been competitive for few years now with one or two top archers & that number has grown in recent years ...am expecting a few meals from thse guys in the next Olympics .

Her name is indeed funny' date=' what's wrong in making fun of someonce name ? I remember Indians laughing and paying + for tickets when Russel Peter made fun of Hardick, Suckdeep, ramandeep etc, Indians need to stop being hypocritical[/quote'] There is nothing wrong with making fun of names, but that moron was being a racist c#$% and there is thin line between making fun and an insult
It's so appropriate, because she's Indian, so she'd be dick-in-****