Countries you have visited/lived

EnterTheVoid

I had a chance to go to South Korea last year, decided not to. Pay a visit to Tokyo tho, totally worth your time. Some of the best Mughal food you will ever eat are located near the Pakistani embassy. Give sushi a miss. Ridiculously expensive there, not worth the money.

btw Velu' date=' how are the massage parlors in Korea? do they guarantee happy ending or [b']money back?
Lol. which massage parlour in the world guarantees money back? BTW - velu, what you did not like about Korea. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there ~2 years. Would love to go back there again, at least for 5-6 months.

Lol. which massage parlour in the world guarantees money back? BTW - velu, what you did not like about Korea. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there ~2 years. Would love to go back there again, at least for 5-6 months.
my employer and the way they work .. also korea doesn't have any interesting place to kill time other than bars :finger: when i was in finland , i use to work only 3 or 4 hours everyday , but in korea we have to be in the office all the time :((

my employer and the way they work .. also korea doesn't have any interesting place to kill time other than bars :finger: when i was in finland , i use to work only 3 or 4 hours everyday , but in korea we have to be in the office all the time :((
Ever tried dog meat Velu?

I had a chance to go to South Korea last year, decided not to. Pay a visit to Tokyo tho, totally worth your time. Some of the best Mughal food you will ever eat are located near the Pakistani embassy. Give sushi a miss. Ridiculously expensive there, not worth the money.
I would strongly advise against that, nothing comes close to the sushi I had there. Along with the street food. Actually, everything there tasted amazing.

I would strongly advise against that' date=' nothing comes close to the sushi I had there. Along with the street food. Actually, everything there tasted amazing.[/quote'] I found the sushi there to be astronomically expensive. I found the Mughal food there better value for money. The irony of eating Mughal food in Japan instead of local Japanese produce but thats a story for another day :winky:

So, after a 16 hour odd flight from my original destination, I finally arrived in Seoul, South Korea today early evening local time. The following picture was taken earlier in the day; packed our bags, checked our valuables and off we go: sam3793q.jpg There is a lot of hysteria in the western world about a possible conflict erupting in the Korean peninsula. Here in Seoul, life seems to be going about as usual. At the airport, I did not see the mobilisation of any troops nor any additional security one would expect in light of the current circumstances. On first impressions, Seoul is a technical metropolis and is a good 20 - 30 years ahead of anyone else in the technology space. Will be exploring more of the technical aspects of this mega city in the coming days. More tidbits coming soon, stay tuned.

By the way' date=' Velu is in South Korea but not in Seoul I don't think?[/quote'] i am in suwon , some 1.5 hrs from seoul.. south koreans r not even remotely bothered abt northies , everyone view north making noise to get some free food and aid

i am in suwon , some 1.5 hrs from seoul.. south koreans r not even remotely bothered abt northies , everyone view north making noise to get some free food and aid
I was shocked at how normal everything is, everybody is carrying about their business as if nothing is wrong. If you watch the western media, you could be forgiven for thinking people were stacking up on essential supplies and were hiding underneath bomb shelters :laugh: On a side note, Korean girls are cute.

I changed my nickname in reference to movie I like. Enjoying a short vacation of sorts, flew in from Singapore this morning, was there for the last 4 odd days.
You should not change your name and image in single go. If it was not for this thread you would have lost your identity :cantstop: